Chapter 28

WARNING///SMUT///LEMON///ENJOY

Makeup or breakup

Stood before me, load and behold a very wet and cold Wakatoshi still in his school tracksuit with his duffel bag loosely hanging off his shoulder. He looks a mess, his jawline is scattered with bits of unshaven and the start of a beard, he has bags and worst of all he looks like crap.

I kinda want to let him in but my overwhelming feelings to shut him out take hold, I'm about to close it when he envelopes me into a hug before kicking the door closed with his foot. It's cold, his heart going a mile a minute while his breathing is heavy. I try to push him off, but he just squeezes tighter crushing me, my arms restricted in front of me while my legs are barely clinging on.

"Wakatoshi y-you need to shower. You're cold and you're breathings heavy." He grunts before pushing me away and dropping his bag down. He still keeps an arm around me ensuring that I don't escape.

"I love you." My eyes widen at his bullshit, I hit him on the chest while he continues on. "I'm sorry that I never voiced it, I was just embarrassed to do so. I'm a man of few words and I thought that you were happy with who I am. I guess I'm not enough, I would never look at another girl the same way that I do to you. I never thought that we would misunderstand each other in such a big way." I continue hitting him as uncontrollable tears stream.

His right-hand cups my cheek while his thumb wipes away my tears. "I love you, Y/n. I will keep loving you until you say so. I love you." My hands fail me as my tears continue to soldier on.

"Don't lie to me." I pout trying to hold back the tears cos I'm a strong ass woman. He shakes his head and shows me those smiles that get me all weak and wet at the same time.

"I'll show you how much I love you." He then grabs my upper body and swings me over his shoulder and begins making his way over to the bed laying me gently down onto the mountain of blankets that I set up for myself earlier.

Oh shit. Holy fucking shit balls is this going the way I think it's going, am I about to get pounded into an oblivion for makeup sex. Oh, shit am I about to not be able walk tomorrow. I gulp after the realization of Wakatoshi stripping his jersey then shirt off revealing his sexy ass sweaty abs to my glory.

He notices me staring and winks. I, I just died right there. Blood runs down my face onto the sheets I don't even care at this point this fucker is such a tease it's unreal and by god is he aware of his actions. He's AWARE.

He moves down to my face while staring me down, god all the things that he's doing to me now, I feel all his hands caressing my body as he hovers above me. His lips crash land onto mine, it's rough but passionate screaming out 'let's fuck as makeup sex is fucking wonderful.' His hot ass motherfucking tongue slides over my bottom lip before going down into my windpipe.

I moan out a whole motherfuckering chorus as his tongue does wonders to me, my very own just glides along his earning him some moans of his own. His lower half presses down onto me and I feel it, it's not like I felt nor seen it before but damn that size it gets me every time. I bet it's killing him down there might as well help. My palm slides down onto his ever-growing crotch and slowly palm him up and down, he groans in frustration.

With both of his elbows by the side of my head he locks me into position, while my hand down there is sorting out his sexual frustration my other tugs and soothes at his scalp. Shit his hair is fucking wet but at the same time really fucking soft. He gets bigger every time I tug at his hair and his kisses get hungrier.

He stops and sits up pulling me along for the ride, without asking he pulls on my jumper and the next minute I've got no jumper on just a plain white oversized tee. And soon that goes leaving me bare chested for his olive eyes to see, he doesn't ask nor the need to I lay there freely with both of my arms clutching hold of his neck. His hot steamy breaths tickle my (s/c) skin as his lips encircle my left tit, gritting my teeth in pleasure as he nibbles and sucks away while his other hand massages the other flicking my nipple every now and then.