Chapter 29

Endings and new beginnings

Soon after that me and Wakatoshi sorted out our little misunderstanding that we had, sadly we couldn't spend the rest of Christmas together as he had to go back home after he did some things with the coaches here. I on the other hand had to stay and do some catching up with the girls here in Tokyo, they all seemed really nice and others were just...crazy. Like bitch can you calm the fuck down when you serve or can you not set quietly or something.

Me and the girls all clicked which was good, didn't want to be training and playing with these girls for the rest of my life like an outcast. They all knew what me and Wakatoshi did that steamy night when the snow fell, how could no one know, he had to apologize to the head coach for staying in the girl's dormitory. It's even worse when they saw me and only put two and two together, that was one heck of a morning.

Back in Miyagi, I managed to snag a date with Wakatoshi on New Year's Eve and day by going to the shrine close to mid-night. But something came up as the both of us became swamped with studying and are essentially imprisoned inside our homes.

It's the first time me and mum are spending the holidays just us girls the boys couldn't take the time off and I doubt mum wanted to be in the same room as dad. Cramped in a tiny room all day for the rest of Christmas break really takes a toll on your body, I was lucky with exam week but now it's just horrendous.

Confined to my dorm room 24/7, with the RA giving me weird medicine concoctions to relieve or even cure my cold. I only get sick due to overwhelming stress and so my study sickness sets in.

Its like my two nostrils are at war with each other constantly letting in air then switching over to almost suffocating me. Not only that the flem alone makes me want to gag, sometimes its junky and others it's like swallowing an oyster. Constantly re-changing my tissues for new ones, at this point I should just shove a tampon up there.

After barely eating and drinking anything I just want to sleep, my phone buzzes, but its so blurry and out of focus I can't put two and two together. Soon everything goes black.

My dark stagnant room immediately turns into white fluffy clouds that are as soft as cotton candy, I'm alone in this place until I'm not. Poof (fave character/actor) appears and pulls me up from the cushions of the clouds into a sitting position and hands me a golden chalice. There's a strange smelling liquid almost...chicken flavoured, either way I don't feel like drinking it. He/she hushed into my ear giving me a reassuring nod. I took the chalice into my hands and drank, after what felt like an eternity, he/she laid me back down into my cotton candy like cloud cushions.

I sighed. My lids began to feel heavy once more.

Waking up to the sounds of dishes being washed and heavy footsteps from outside my room reminds me so much of home so when I finally do open my eyes disappointment fills me. Huh, I'm still in my room, I feel however much better than I did, and I can actually breathe. I look around to find a box of cold and flu tablets and a bottle of water, well that wasn't there before.

I take it nonetheless and feeling much better I get up, slowly of course. Once I make it to my door, I peak it open to see a figure roaming around my living room, it can't be Himari-chan or Yui-chan as club is still in session.

Still not feeling 100% I get into a fighting stance and swing the door open alerting whoever the fuck is in my room that I am here and that they're in the shit house now. The person turns around and without any warnings I clock him right on the jaw I throw another only for my wrist to be grabbed and my footing to be taken right from under me. Ah shit that hurt, I look up at my assailant and immediately feel like shit while also relieved.

"W-wakatoshi what, what the actual fuckety fuck are you doing here? I thought you were an intruder for a second there, and what about cub?" I hold onto his forearms as we stay like this, him above me while I'm on the floor face to face with him.

"You're sick and I've come to care for you, coach allowed me to take the time off." I furrow my brows resulting in him doing the same. He brings me up to stand while his hand remains at the small of my back for support and guides me to the sofa, he takes the seat next to me.

"How long have you been here for?" I bring up my knees to my chest.

"Since lessons ended." I shot my head up and looked at him with shock, then that mean...poof. I roll off the sofa and hide my face with hands, oh my god then my dream wasn't really a dream but, but a hallucination and Wakatoshi fed me?!!!!!!!!!!!!

"What are you doing?"

"Dying from embarrassment."

"Well don't die, I love you being here with me." I tear my hands away and pout at my boyfriend.

"Can you say that again, pwease?" I pout crawling over to him. A small smile coats his lips.

"I love you bein-"

I cup his cheeks mushing them together.

"Can you say it again?" I smile.

I yelp once I am taken from the floor and plucked onto his lap with is hands snaking around my waist, his lips tickle my ear.

"I love you Y/n." I squeal in his grasp feeling everything ten times as it should.

"I love you too, Wakatoshi." I tightly embrace him squeezing the living daylights out of him not that I think he minds or even feels.

Breathing starts to become harder to do and so does keeping my eyes open as I feel hella secure and comfortable in the arms of my boyfriend that I can't help to fall asleep.

Aww ain't that nice, Imma cry now this shit is too emotional, one more chapter and then the epilogue. Don't worry I'll wrap this up nicely. Thank you for the support and all your wonderful comments.

That is literally the most funniest thing ever, so if you haven't just got the notification I had fucked up on the order of events so go back and read the actual chapter 27 then come back here cos like I think that's when Wattpad wasn't publishing my work and so this shit happens. once again sorry you guys.