Chapter 20

WARNING///SMUT AHEAD/// NSFW/// ENJOY///

**************************************************************************************

Recovery girl

This morning was intense. But that doesn't matter now what matters is what the fuck is happening right now?

Let's all appreciate my perfect man here, his arms wrapped tightly around me while my ass is very much pressed against his dick.

But here's the thing, why is he HARD?!

The Wakatoshi Ushijima, miracle boy, wonder boy, volleyball idiot, super ace etc. I actually forget sometimes that he's like the rest of us and actually has urges as well so it shouldn't come at a shock that this godly specimen gets a boner. Is he dreaming about something lewd? Is it me being up close and personal? It is a normal reaction for it to get stimulated.

Oh, what the fuck why am I overthinking this shit? He's got a hard-on maybe I should help him out as I press myself closer into him, I begin to feel it more.

Oh, my fucking fuck balls is it big I feel a nosebleed coming on, I slightly press my cheeks against it and oh boi. IT'S BIG.

I would turn my head if I could but his ginormous one is laying on top of it, my hair swept to the side. So, I do the next best thing I be a tease.

I begin pushing back onto him and moving my hips while my nails gently trail along his muscular arms, I hear him breathe heavier. His chest is right up against my chest and I feel the slight vibrations of his heart beating.

IIIITTTT.....IT'S GOTTEN BIGGER.

When I'm just about to rock again his grip tightens and all that is heard is my beating heart. My breathing hitches as my grinding on his big fat godly dick is halted.

"Don't." Is all he said.

Oh, so he's awake now, all the fun and mischief that I can do now is making my sadistic side come out. It won't to be a little more of a tease now would it.

I go against his wishes and grind harder against his dick, knowing that he's awake now is all the more hotter as he's aware of how much of a tease that I can be and I know that he's trying to ignore it but for how long. How long an you abstain from your own girlfriend hm?

"Y/n."

"Ah~but Waka~ah~toshi~I'm horny and you're hard~pleaseee." I pout and act childishly while still grinding against his big thing that I'm sure is causing him some issues inside his boxers.

There was no time like the now when I felt him move against me with his added rocking, I could feel his dick slide up in the crack of my ass. Up down up down it goes, we are both wearing shorts and even that's not stopping me from feeling it all. From what I can tell that it's as big and girthy as him.

Bloody hell this guy's going to rip me in two when we actually fuck. My vagina isn't that big to fit an aubergine into my tiny fucking key size hole. His big fuck off hands detached themselves from my waist and slithered up towards my chest, he hesitantly cups my breasts.

"Ah." I let out a startled moan. His right hand cupped onto my right boob while his dominant hand holds my hips dragging me closer to him. It all becomes a whole lot real now when he starts getting confident. The bed creaks and I don't give two fucks right now if there is someone next door who can hear the bangs and the sinful sounds.

"Fuck." He grunts as he slides his shorts down and pushes in between my legs. It's warmed no scratch that its fucking hot. Jesus fucking Christ my insides feel neglected, I feel like Niagara Falls is about to gush out of my panties. I'm in the prime position of where our bodies are touching that the tip of his dick is rubbing against my core.

Wanting to relieve some of the tension down there I take my finger and hold it up to him, I'm just that extra. "Lick." He doesn't object and takes my fingers and sucks on them, our legs tangle into a giant earphone mess. I feel his sexy tongue glide along my fingers, his teeth gnaw and graze them I pull them out once I feel them dripping with his juices.

Taking my hand down in between my legs I start rubbing my clit in circles and over my opening I don't plunge one in until his right hand holds mine and we do it together.

"Ahhh, ah ha shit..." With the added pressure of his hand and his strength my finger slides in deep, as far as they can reach, I curl them and begin pleasuring myself.

Fuck it's hot the sheets, my clothes, his clothes all start sticking to me, is...is that sweat. I rub the back of my hand against my lips, nope it's just me having a nosebleed.

"Y/n..." His voice came out as a whisper as his lips trail my neck, I feel the heat coming to its peak. I grab hold of his arm that's still holding my hand captive, turning to look at him panting we both passionately kiss. I moan into the kiss as I feel myself growing weaker to the added motion and the peaking orgasm on the horizon.

He thrusts in between my legs more roughly and quicker than before groaning from deep within his throat. God that is so sexy he's such a turn on. I think he's close like I am as he starts to become sloppy with his rhythm doing one last thrust before I feel it. Hot stickiness dripping off my things and a little on my stomach but a lot on my panties.

We stay like this, kissing and riding the waves of our highs as we slowly regain composure and stop. He takes his dick back into his boxers while I'm well sticky he's the first to regain himself and gets some tissues to clean himself I stay where I am a little worn out from all that side humping. I hear the bed squeak probably on its last hinges, as he gets up and draws open and close. Next thing I know I'm in his arms bridal style, shocked and in awe at how strong this fucker actually is makes me think of some lewd shit that we can do. Like some good old wall sex, or he could literally carry me while fucking me, shit now that would be so hot. I think another nosebleed is on its way.

He takes me to the bathroom but before that he just stares at me, what is he staring at, so I look down at the mess he created. I literally have all his jizz on my top and shorts and I can just feel my own cum in my panties. I giggle a little at the thought that he's only staring at what he can do to me, I look up to see him deep blushing. I smile widely at this, he's so cute I go onto my tippy toes to peck his lips before taking the clothes that he prepared and entering the bathroom.

When I come back out, I smell food, spicy salivating food, my stomach rumbles, wow am I HunGry. I look over to the kitchen area to see him making tea and is that instant ramen?

"Bubbas can cook~ mmmm so sexy~" I sit down on the stool watching his back muscles, he's shirtless by the way. He hums but doesn't turn around I find that odd but once I look closer his ears are tinged red while his back looks kinda tense.

"What's wrong?" I squish my face into his back as my arms snake around his waist, he stills. Why is his skin so soft, I can't imagine him moisturizing? This is so unfair why is he so darn perfect, I sigh.

There's silence for a while before I feel him shift and turn around to face me, I look up into his olive eyes. Bloody hell does this guy even emote or does he expect me to be professor X or something. I guess it's about what we did and that he's embarrassed about it, but he'll never say it, I chew the inside of my cheek giving him a funny face.

"..." His big large muscular hands that had no problem with helping me finish earlier hesitantly and gently snake around my waist pulling me closer towards him. I feel the beating of his heart against my eardrum his head leans on the top of mine.

"..."

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"...Wah can't I feel up my own boyfriend?..." I grope his nice plump ass in both hands. Ah this feels nice, but I let out an 'O' sound when I feel a squeeze from my own. We both stand there happily groping each other while our food turns cold. I grin against his bare chest still not believing that he's all mine.

Well that wasn't really smut but just a bit of touching. Trying to keep it real but who knows maybe somewhere along the line I may write another it's up to you if you want one.

Second chapter out on my other fanfic go check that out.

Hoped you enjoyed like I did while writing this scene.

Vote, comment whatever lovey'all 😊