Chapter 23

Authors note at the end that is important to read, anyway enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment my lovely readers.

On hallows eve

It's been two days.

Two days!!

Since we were defeated in finals and what are we doing right now, right this second I'm forcing the team to go shopping with me, mostly the third years as they can get whatever they want but if you didn't know already Halloween is celebrated differently here than in most places. We're shopping for costumes one for the whole of tomorrow and another for the Halloween ball this weekend.

I hope that most of the boys have dates, but you never know, Satori seems to be the most outgoing person on the team plus he's quite cute when he wants to be. Reon has that whole old man vibe going for himself while being totally reliable and a stable person. Hayato is like the second mother of the group whilst still the little shit as well, he likes to rile up Wakatoshi for the poor lad is hopeless for most things besides volleyball. Eita is such a mom, how can no one find him the cutest especially when he worries. Seriously all these boys are such catches that it makes me wonder where the ladies are at, can't be helped hopefully some will come before the date. Oh, and Wakatoshi has me so he shouldn't worry so much, I'll never let him go if he likes it or not, muhahaha.

We're in the costume shop, I might be scared of horror, but do I love Halloween, it's a bummer that they don't do trick or treating but who does that at the age of 18 anyway. Plus, it's the dressing up part that everyone enjoys, the one day a year that you can dress like a total hoe and not be slandered for it.

I round the corner away from Satori and Hayato who are only waiting for a slap with those fuck off scary ass masks, when I see two familiar short girls. They seem to be engrossed into what they are looking at that I can't help myself but to.

"Boo." I whisper into both of their ears while latching my hands on either of their shoulders, they squeal in fear. They turn around to me laughing my tits off.

"Y-y/n-chan! Th-that was so mean." Himari exclaims while clutching tightly onto her chest while Yui breathes out in relief. I look closer at what they were looking at and it was fake blood and fangs.

"Ah so this is why you've been looking up make-up tutorials and such, but I would so love to see ya in..." I look around before noticing what I was getting at, I point towards it. "In that, Himari you would look drop dead gorgeous in that." She turns her attention to what I'm pointing at, it's a werewolf outfit but a rather skimpy version of one.

Before she could answer a rather deep but soft voice chimes out from behind me, I instantly recognise that voice from anywhere, Reon. He seems to have already made a purchase and has come to check up on me not realizing that my friends are here.

Turning back to them however I find Himari in a flustered heap and dork isn't looking so great when another voice, a rather annoying one creep up behind us. I grimace but then turn it into a smile once Satori approaches us. Noticing my friend's weird behaviour my mind can't help but wonder off into what I was saying before, could they? I look back at them and then back at the boys, it could?

"Hey, Reon do you think Himari could pull off that sexy werewolf outfit, hmm?" I smile widely while watching my friends face deepen in darker shades of red.

"You should get it; it will be flattering on you." Reon adds obviously unaware of the statement that may have affected Himari a tad, she immediately grabs the outfit and heads to the changing rooms. I look in the direction of my other friend, but they seem to be in a heavy conversation about god knows what.