Chapter 21

Ah getting close towards the big showdown, honestly running out of ideas but might do the cliché thing ya know. Well there's this chapter honestly Halloween is celebrated like cosplay in japan so that's what we're going to do just not in this chapter. Anyway ENJOY!!!

This is Halloween

"GYAHHHH!!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs punching the clown that just appeared out of nowhere.

I turn around to hear snickering from my classmates and then I look more closely to see red hair, gah, Satori. Feelings of dread kick in as I have just assaulted a close friend and a teammate, what if I've deformed him.

"You okay?" I look down at the mess of him, he's splayed out like he's just taken a bullet or something. I look up to find a very smug Eita looking down upon Satori, now this guy is pretty messed up.

"Wow~Y/n-chan you have one heck of a punch, Wakatoshi-kun know about this?" I tilt my head in confusion at this. We make our way into class trying to ignore the chides and snickers of my classmates, it's Halloween soon and everyone's gotten into the scaring action. I on the other hand can't stand horror, I hate everything from paranormal down to vampires, it's more or less the fact that I can't handle anything scary so Satori scaring me or anyone for that matter will send me over the edge into overdrive.

"I didn't think that you were serious about scaring her. But it seems that our little manager here is afraid of clowns." Shocked that he figured me out so quickly I try to deny it, mouth shutting and eyes brows raising.

"Oh, you think so huh? Come on then try and scare me if you can't then I get to punish you but if you can I'll...I'll do something...for you." What the fuck am I saying, why did I just say that, please I was just bluffing.

Eita and Satori both look at each other with that damn look, they smile then turn to me, "Okay, if one of us wins you owe us, deal?" They wiggle their brows; I bite my lip already regretting this decision, but it won't be that bad it'll just be them. All I have to do is keep my cool and not scream or punch anyone.

"Deal." I nod already regretting this decision.

Oh, was I wrong, so wrong? Word got out to the rest of the team even my fucking boyfriend has tried scaring me, I just got to keep my cool. Spring inter-high is in a week and the boys are too busy with scaring me than with working on practice, cocky or what. I swear there's going to be team that's going to kick their asses to the curve all because they overestimated their abilities and underestimated their opponents and then I'll be laughing.

I'm on edge, every corner, every step I take could be someone waiting to do a jump scare but what's scarier than that is that they've been quiet for a whole day now. At lunch, their quiet too quiet, even my damn boyfriend that's always stoically quiet is scaring me.

"So, you guys excited about spring inter-high or what?" I blow on my soup looking at the rest of the table, Himari and Yui both look at me and then to the team they seem to be a little freaked out that they're not talking.

"Not really." I flinch, it's the first words that I've heard from him all week, I shakily turn my neck towards him. He's calmly eating on his hayashi rice, I cock a brow in disbelief.

"Yeah we're going to nationals either way." I scoff at the teams overwhelming cockiness. I catch Reon's attention he sets his chopsticks down to obviously start something.

"What's wrong?"

"It seems that you guys have no worries if it comes to you losing nor do you even see that in your future. Heck that pretty boy might've been right all along, your overwhelming pride will get the better of you." I disregard my spoon altogether and eat my soup how a civilised person would; drinking it.