❄️ Provisional License Exam! 🔥

Weeks passed and the provisional exam was here. I was so nervous. This would determine if I can be a hero or not. We all changed into our costumes and met up in a room filled with over 1,000 other students.

After the instructions, the walls and ceiling were removed and we separated into our classes

After the instructions, the walls and ceiling were removed and we separated into our classes. Midoriya had the idea to stay together, since everyone knew what their powers were because of the U.A sports festival. I thought it was a good idea, but Bakugo, Kirishima and Todoroki split up. I would've joined Todoroki, but I didn't want to depend on him too much. Soon, the beginning buzzer was heard and all the other classes appeared and tried hitting us with the items we were all given. We all deflected them and kept our guards up. Unexpectedly, the ground shook and split, making everyone split up. When the smoke cleared, I realized that I was alone and was beginning to feel nervous. I quietly walked around looking for the others and kept almost running into groups of opponents, so I kept going in different directions. I noticed another school's student pass by and he was alone. I had to do what I needed so I quickly froze him in his step and propelled myself towards him to hit him with the ball I was given. Once I hit his targets, they turned red and mine turned blue. I unfroze him and went into the winner's area. I noticed some other U.A students and ran to them.

"You made it." Asui said.

"Thank goodness." I smiled while anxiously rubbing the back of my head. "I was so scared. I was alone for a long time."

"Let's go take your targets off and get some food." Yaoyorozu said.

I nodded and followed her to some magnet. She helped me take the targets off and put them in the labeled box. We then went to the food table and I grabbed some gyoza and water. I noticed that Yaoyorozu's posture was off. This was really unusual for her.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "Did you overuse your quirk?"

"I did overuse it, but I'm fine." She replied. "Just some soreness."

"Where?"

"Where?"

"Mainly my lower back." I placed my hand on her lower back and began chilling it. "It actually feels really good."