❄️ Training Camp! 🔥

A/N: I recently realized that it's not Lida, it's Iida! iida... bro. I went to fix it in the other chapters. I hope I didn't forget any.
___________________________________

After a few days, we prepared for camp and headed to U.A on the departure day. All the students got on their assigned buses and chose what seats we wanted. I was about to ask Todoroki to sit with me, but Aoyama beat me to it.

"Y/n-chan. Come sit with me." Kirishima suggested.

I smiled and nodded before following him onto the bus

I smiled and nodded before following him onto the bus. While the bus started moving, everyone got loud and rowdy. We all did our own things.

"Thanks for asking me to sit with you." I said while smiling warmly. "I'm surprised you didn't ask Bakugo."

"I like talking to you and hanging out with you. Like I said before, you're one of the coolest girls in school. Why wouldn't I want to hang out with you?"

"Wanna listen to music together?" I felt myself slightly blush at his response. "I want to listen to your taste in music."

He agreed and started showing me some of his favorite songs. We were enjoying each other's company and I couldn't stop laughing along with him. I missed being around him.

"What's this? You two look like a couple." Hagakure interrupted. Although she was invisible, I pictured her with a large grin. No face, no skin, just grinning teeth.

"It's true. I've been hearing you two laugh and flirt for a while. You two are really cute together." Ashido teased loudly.

"Do we have an item in this class? Could it be our cute foreigner and our tough redhead?" Aoyama said loudly, a couple rows down. Why did they all have to be loud?

"Why are you all up in our business? Turn around." Kirishima spoke sternly.

They listened to him and I awkwardly made eye contact with Todoroki. I didn't know what he was thinking, but I wished that I did. After a while, the bus stopped and everyone got off. These heroes dressed as cats showed up and explained that the camp was a few miles away and how all the land was their private property.