❄️ Blue Flame! 🔥

WARNING!!! This whole chapter is practically a lemon 🍋 BUT, I will let you know when it starts and ends.
This chapter is also really long 😅
___________________________________

When I woke up the next morning, I went downstairs to see everyone preparing their breakfast. I quickly washed up, prepared my breakfast and ate. I then went to change and headed to class with everyone. We took our seats and Mr. Aizawa came in and explained today's lesson. We would be creating our own special moves. This would prepare us for our provisional license, which was our hero license. Everyone was excited and we were then told to change into our hero costumes. Once we were ready, we met up in Gym Gamma and set up different training areas.

We were all separated and focused on ourselves, while battling or being instructed by copies of Mr

We were all separated and focused on ourselves, while battling or being instructed by copies of Mr. Ectoplasm. I kept doing what I did at the training camp but soon, I heard All Might's voice call my name.

 I kept doing what I did at the training camp but soon, I heard All Might's voice call my name

"Young y/n. I'm coming over to give you some advice.

He walked up to me and I had a feeling of what he would say.

"You still hold yourself back a lot. I can tell that you're very powerful, but you're afraid to use your full strength. Why don't you try it?" He suggested.

"I'm afraid I'll hurt everyone in this gym."

"Then I will create a wall to separate yourself from everyone." Cementos added while building a tall wall between me and the others.

"Let's start with fire. Begin small and gradually get bigger until you can't anymore." Ectoplasm instructed.

I nodded and started with a tiny flame. I kept letting it grow until it engulfed my body. I could feel pain because I wasn't used to letting my flames grow this large. They kept growing and growing until the ectoplasm copy melted and I couldn't control it anymore. I could feel the pain and my fears grow along with the fire. I soon couldn't endure it all. I began screaming and crying in pain. I fell to my knees and heard the building's ceiling creak before pieces fell all around me. The heat was increasing to a temperature I've never felt before and I watched it turn blue as I began feeling a shortness of breath. I felt my body collapse and soon felt a cold temperature approach me. I looked to see Todoroki and he quickly pulled me into his arms before cooling my body down. The flames soon disappeared and I felt myself pass out. When I opened my eyes again, a bright light burned my eyes and I realized that I was in the recovery room.