❄️Unimportant🔥

"Shoto

"Shoto." I smiled before kissing him again. I got off of him and helped him sit up. He looked me up and down while touching all of the bandages around my body. He was probably thinking that Dabi hurt me, but he stayed quiet, like he didn't want to remind me of a bad experience. I was a bit surprised and relieved to see him crying and it honestly meant a lot to me. I wiped his tears and watched the rest of my classmates approach me. I got into a group hug with the girls and pulled away before getting up with Shoto. I looked around and realized that the banners said congratulations to Shoto and Bakugo, so I quickly pulled him towards Bakugo and held their arms. "You guys got your licenses? Show me." They pulled out their hero licenses and I smiled happily for them. "Congratulations! I'm so proud of you guys."

"You have a lot of nerve coming in here, acting like nothing happened!" Yelled Bakugo. "After we send these losers home, you're telling us everything."

I nodded and quietly walked away

I nodded and quietly walked away. I went to the food table and got myself a plate, since I didn't have dinner. "Is this supposed to be a present for anyone?" Asked Mina as she pulled out the black teddy bear from my bag. I quickly ran over and took it back, causing her to give me a strange look.

"I'm sorry." I apologized. "It's a present for me."

"No problem... It's cute."

I awkwardly smiled and put my stuff in the kitchen cabinet. I went back to my plate and started eating. I was happy to be back at the dorms, but I felt out of place already. Everyone was so happy, like my kidnapping never happened and they didn't care to know what I went through. I kind of wished I didn't show up on such a happy day. Everyone just wanted to celebrate and it felt like I was bringing the mood down. I was scared to tell them what really happened though. What if they saw me as some kind of villain sympathizer or something. What if they start assuming more happened than what I tell them. I wouldn't believe myself if I said some villain kidnapped me just to teach me. I also don't want them to see me as a victim. Yea, I was kidnapped, but it wasn't that bad of an experience. It could've been way worse... I expected worse.

"Hey." Greeted Kirishima as he sat next to me. "Are you okay?"

"Uh, yea. I am."

"That's a lot of bandages... Are you sure?"