❄️Goodbye🔥

Days had passed and I was feeling exhausted. I snuck out every night to get more intel on Dabi so I could pinpoint a location. I had seen Iso, my other torturer, walking out of a gambling house once and I later found out that he was visiting it every night when police activity was low. I was planning on beating the information I needed out of him. On the day I was planning on executing my plan, my parents sat me down for breakfast.

"Honey, we've been speaking to Endeavor and he and a few other heroes agreed to escort us all the way to America. That way, you won't get taken again." Said my mother.

"That sounds great. Let's do it."

"... You're agreeing? Just like that?"

"I don't want to be in Japan anymore. My time here is over and I'm ready to move on." They looked at each other in concern and I ignored them until the doorbell rang. I got up to get it and immediately rolled my eyes when I saw Shoto. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to check up on you." He responded. "It's been a while and I hoped you'd cool down or maybe reconsider us." I sighed and thought about my plan to kill Dabi. I also thought about how I just agreed to go back to America. I needed to have an honest conversation with him. I owed that to him.

"Come." I held his hand and pulled him towards my room. We sat down and I quietly stared at the boy I've been in love with for months. "Shoto... We cannot be together ever again. I won't allow that."

"Because of Dabi."

"I can get over Dabi being your brother... but I don't think you'll be able to get over me becoming a murderer."

"Wh-what are you talking about?"

"I'm planning on killing Dabi once and for all. He's your brother and your family already felt the pain of losing him once. I can't be with you when they actually lose him this time. What he did to me was evil and I'll be doing something worse in return. You can't change my mind and you can't stop me."

"Are you comfortable becoming a murderer?"

"In this case, I am. I just thought I would be honest with you one last time before completing cutting you out of my life." I took off the golden necklace and ring before handing it to him.

"No. It's yours." I watched him get up before leaving and I sighed when I looked at the jewelry on my bed. That night, I went to the gambling house and waited for Iso to come out. When he did, I followed him home and watched him walk into an already lit apartment. Someone must live with him. I kicked the door down and saw him sitting on the couch with a woman.

"What the-?" He said in shock before jumping up. It was obvious he hadn't recognized me yet with the dark clothes and mask I was wearing.

"H-Honey?" The woman stuttered. "Who is this?"

"I don't know. What do you want? Who are you?"

I froze the door shut before taking my mask off and seeing his face go pale. "You remember me, don't you Iso?" I asked while slowly walking closer.

"Get out of my house!" He yelled while holding back the woman. I looked down and soon realized she was pregnant and I looked at her hand to see a beautiful wedding ring.

"Does your wife know that you're a villain and that you helped kidnap and torture a 16 year old girl? That girl being me of course and it was very recent."

"M-my husband is an investment banker." She said, making me chuckle.

"Investment banker by day and villain slash gambler by night. How unique." I removed my sweater and pants to show her my scars. "Your husband and his colleague Dabi did this to me last week. There was a time where he was gone for the entire day last week, right? His quirk is creating isolation rooms. That's why his nickname is Iso, but his villain colleagues only call him that. His actual name is Daiki. Daiki Hasegawa. I stole one letter from your mail. Let's all sit down and talk Mr. Hasegawa. All I want is some information. Cooperate and I won't hurt your pregnant wife."