The Reunion

I hadn't heard from anyone the next day. They all drank a lot more than me. After that, I received a text about a reunion dinner that Yaoyorozu planned. I made sure to look good and slightly elegant, since I was sure she would plan it at a fancy restaurant. I put on a long, dark purple gown with a slit going up my left thigh and black open-toed heels.

After getting ready, I walked out of the room and stopped when I saw Katsuki wearing a dark purple button up

After getting ready, I walked out of the room and stopped when I saw Katsuki wearing a dark purple button up. "Is this a joke? Go change!"

"You go change!"

I groaned before grabbing my bag and closing the door. "Let's just go before we're late." We went down to his car and he drove us to this private, fancy restaurant. When he parked, I grabbed onto his arm so he could lead us inside. I noticed some people in the lobby and we approached them. "Hey guys. What are you waiting for?" I asked Kaminari, Jiro, Yaoyorozu, Shoto, Mina, Kirishima and Shoji.

"We're just waiting for everyone to arrive." Said Shoji. "Then we'll be taken to our table." Right then, Midoriya, Uraraka, Ojiro and Shinso approached and took seats. There was one seat left and I looked at Katsuki before he pulled me to it and sat down with me on his lap. I made eye contact with Shoto and watched him awkwardly look away.

"Wait, so are you two dating?" Midoriya asked.

"Why?" I asked. "Does it look like we're dating?" I cutely posed on his lap and laid my back on his chest.

"Cut it out." I heard Katsuki growl in my ear.

I nervously laughed, making the others stare at me. "It definitely looks like you're dating." Said Ojiro.

"And you look cute together." Yaoyorozu added.

I felt Katsuki pinch my arm and I quickly got up. "No, we're not dating." I awkwardly laughed. "We're just good friends."

"I wouldn't blame you for dating either." Said Mina. "You two do look really cute together and you obviously get along better than he does with most."

Panicked, I looked around and saw the last of our party approaching. "Oh thank god. Everyone's here." We all got up and were brought to our private room. As we went to sit down, I felt Katsuki grab me before pulling me to the seat in front of him. I stopped when I saw Shoto and I immediately turned around. "What the fuck are you doing?" I mumbled angrily.

"Getting you off my back for the night." Katsuki whispered with a smirk. He turned me around and I made eye contact with Shoto who was already sitting down. I slowly sat next to him and looked around the room.

"So, who here is dating someone? I know Kaminari and Jiro are together. I saw you two kiss. Mina and Kirishima. They've been acting all touchy. Obviously Midoriya and Uraraka. Who else?"

"My girlfriend is at work." Said Sero. "She's a police officer."

"Ohh~ cute."

"I have a partner." Said Koda. "But they're out of the country for the week."