❄️ Becoming Friends! 🔥

School had started up again and it was announced that exams would be coming up. The prize for passing was the opportunity to attend hero training summer camp, so everyone was excited. Right away, some students formed study groups and others felt it was best to study alone. We were given weeks to prepare and took the written exam on the first day of the week. The day after that was our physical exam and I got to class early. I was used to waking up early now, but I still managed to pass out on my desk due to exhaustion.

"Y/n-chan." Todoroki said as he cleared his throat. I woke up and lifted my head to look at him. "I would like to talk to you alone after school. Okay?"

I nodded and laid my head back down. Mr. Aizawa walked in and told us all to change into our hero suits. No one had seen me in mine yet, except for Uraraka, but I was excited to show it off. I changed into my costume which was basically a purple and pink one piece that holds up from my neck, exposes my shoulders and back and has matching purple thigh high heels.

(Picture edited by me)

We all finished getting ready and went outside to meet up with the guys.

"Wow! Y/n-chan looks so cute!" Mineta shouted with hearts in his eyes.

I watched Todoroki turn around to look at me and noticed him blush. I smiled and listened to the teachers explain today's challenge. They paired us up and assigned us a hero that we would have to fight. I was one of the first people up and kicked butt with my partner. This was a perfect way to display my powers and it definitely shocked most of the class. I waited for Todoroki's turn to be up and watched him walk into the waiting room. He sat next to me and rested his head on the table in front of us.

"Did everything go well?" I asked.

"Yea. I was really impressed by your performance. The class can barely keep up with me because of my awesome quirks. How will they be able to keep up with you too?" He joked.

"The only person who should worry about that is you. Will you be able to keep up with me?" I flirted.

"We'll see." He said as I watched his cheeks turn pink.

" He said as I watched his cheeks turn pink