Deku

⚠️SPOILERS AHEAD
_______________________________

The next morning, I woke up and found a letter on Shoto's floor that was from Midoriya. I sat in bed to read it. It explained why he wasn't at U.A and that he wouldn't be coming back. He was being targeted by Shigaraki because of his One for All quirk that was passed down to him from All Might. He explained that he didn't want us to be put in danger because of him. We would've all become targets if he came back to U.A. "Babe." I said to wake Shoto up.

"Hm?" He hummed.

"You need to wake up and read this letter from Midoriya. It's... a lot." He turned to look at me and I handed him the letter before leaving. I went into my room and found the same letter on my floor. "I guess you gave it to everyone." After brushing my teeth, I brought the letter downstairs and saw everyone else holding theirs. "Good morning." I sighed before sitting on the couch. "We all have the same letter, right?"

"We do." Said Yaoyorozu. "Should we gather everyone?"

"I think we should." We all got up to gather everyone and bring them down to the common room.

"So, we've all read Midoriya's letter about how he got his power and why he won't come back." Said Shoto.

"Is that true?" Uraraka asked while staring at the note we all received.

"Yea, I think so."

"You think?" Asked Iida. "You didn't call to check?"

Tokoyami had already called Hawks, Bakugo had called Best Jeanist and Shoto had called his father, but none of them responded. It seemed like they were avoiding all of us.

"Classes have been suspended." Said Bakugo. "And we can't even get promoted to the next grade. The hero course students are basically being told to standby in the dorms or help with securing this area. It's hard to get any details like this. Denimhead and Spoonbill both approached Deku in the hospital. And All Might, too. These letters. If he's scared to even get close to U.A., then who put them in our doors in the middle of the night? It had to have been All Might. They must all be working together."

"If he's with the adults, then he should be okay, oui?" Said Aoyama.

"The news only reported that the top three had teamed up." Kaminari added. "All Might wasn't included."

"That's what I'm saying." Bakugo continued. "I don't know Endeavor and those guys that well, but I know Deku and All Might. It's probably the worst case scenario."

"Then, we need to figure out how to contact Midoriya, right?" Asked Kirishima.

I watched Uraraka get up and walk away. "Endeavor graduated from U.A., right? Let's force our way in."

After all agreeing, we went to change into our uniforms and went to Principal Nezu's office to plead our case. After getting him to agree with our plan, Nezu asked Endeavor to come and we waited in a different room until he arrived. When he did, we barged into the office to talk.

"Principal..." Endeavor stared in shock. "You set me up, didn't you?"

"I listened to them and determined that it'd be worth a discussion with you." Said Principal Nezu. "I'm always updating what I do."

"Why have you been ignoring me?" Shoto asked. "Didn't we talk about stopping Toya together?"

"Shoto, I was saved by just those feelings."

"Well, I wasn't. Is Midoriya an exception?"

Bakugo soon stepped up to talk to Endeavor. Explaining how Midoriya never considers his own safety and well being. How he needed us and we needed him. We watched Endeavor pull out a GPS, which was soon smacked out of his hand and taken. After getting Nezu and Endeavors approval to bring Midoriya back, we all ran out of the office to change into our hero suits. We quickly followed the GPS to his location and found it leading to a crowd of people. "Damn it!" Yelled Bakugo. He shot the villain, knocking him to the ground. "Found him, you guys."