❄️Coming Clean pt2🔥

Hours later when everyone was asleep, I was still awake. I couldn't stop thinking about my mother and Shoto. I felt so suffocated in my room, so I ran outside for some fresh air. I stood there, wanting to crawl out of my own skin. I felt so much pent up anger that I wanted to release, but I knew all of the gyms were locked. I jumped up before blasting fire out of my hands and feet. I didn't know where I would go, but I just didn't want to be here. I flew off of campus and kept flying above the city. I knew that if I landed on the ground, the police would stop me, so I flew around until I heard a deep voice from behind me.

"What do you think you're doing here at this time?" Said Endeavor as he flew behind me. "You should be in bed and resting for school."

"I couldn't sleep."

"That doesn't mean it's okay to leave the campus." I remained silent and he sped up to talk to me face to face. "What's wrong?"

"I've just been really upset lately... So upset that it makes me want to scream."

"... Then do it."

I stopped to look at him and he stopped before nodding. "Go ahead. You're really high up, so no one down there can hear you."

I nodded before taking a deep breath in and screaming at the top of my lungs. As I screamed, tears ran down my face and my screams turned into unsteady sobbing. "I'm so mad!" I yelled. "Shoto is mad at me and hasn't talked to me in so long and my mom decided that she's going back to America after being kind of an okay mom! I hate her, but then I don't! I want her to try her hardest to make me forgive her, but now she's being so selfish! I wanted her to be my mom for so long and when I didn't want her to be, she forced herself into my life and now that I'm coming around to the idea, she's leaving again!"

"Let's go sit somewhere." I followed him to a nearby helipad and sat quietly as I wiped my tears. "So, although you hate your mom and you tell her you do, you still want her in your life?"

"Kinda... I want her to try and do whatever it takes to make me forgive her because then I'll know she actually cares... Her actions hurt me a lot as a child, but I don't always want to hate her. I want her to continue inserting herself, giving me unwanted advice and helping me when I don't want her to. It's complicated, but I just want to see her trying like an actual mom." He quietly nodded as he got lost in his own thoughts. "I know Shoto and I aren't on good terms right now, and I shouldn't even be talking to you about him, but I think he's a lot like me in that sense. He hates you, but at the same time he doesn't. He argues, but he wants to see you trying. You put him through a lot of unforgivable things and that scar is a reminder, but deep down, he knows he doesn't want to hate you forever. Not anymore. He said that he's using you and that's true, but he's acknowledging your strength and if he truly hated you, he'd be avoiding you at all costs."

I watched him slightly smile and nod. "Thank you for saying that. I won't ask what happened between you and Shoto since you didn't even mention it in that rant, but if you want to release all that frustration, then use your power. Follow me." I followed him back into the sky and we faced each other. "I want you to scream and completely let go of yourself and your control. Use your flames and just let them burn bright."

"Okay, but can you move back?" He nodded before moving back a few inches. "No, further."

"Further?"

"Like, 5 yards more."

"Do you really need that much space?"

"Have you not seen what I did to one of U.A's gyms?" He seemed skeptical, but moved back anyway. I took a deep breath before letting my body be engulfed by my flames. I took another deep breath before screaming at the top of my lungs and letting the flames become huge and scorching. They had turned blue and were so huge and bright, that they caught the attention of everyone below us. Endeavor was quickly caught in it but was able to get out before he sustained any injuries. After I stopped screaming, I shrank my fire to only surround my body. Endeavor flew closer and I quickly covered myself. "I'm sorry, but could you get me something to wear. A blanket maybe?" He nodded before rushing down and coming back up with an oversized panda onesie. He turned around so I could put it on and escorted me back to U.A where we had seen all the dorm lights on. "Oh no..." We landed in front of my dorm, where we had seen all of the teachers and principal.