❄️Our Flames🔥

Shoto's pov

It's been two days since Endeavors fight and one since y/n was kidnapped. My siblings reached out in an attempt to bond and to celebrate Endeavors recovery, but it was hard. Everyone was so focused on Endeavor and Hawks, that not many people knew about y/n being kidnapped. As we ate soba, Endeavor walked into the dining room and Fuyumi greeted him happily.

"That's a bad scar." I said to Endeavor as I stared at the fresh scar over his left eye. The room quickly became tense and Fuyumi began panicking.

"Hey, you two. You promised to celebrate today, remember?" She whispered. "Dad's finally trying to think about his family and everything! Even if you hate him, don't let it show on your faces so much!"

"I can hear you." Said Endeavor. Natsuo suddenly got up to leave and Endeavor quickly stopped him and told Natsuo to confront him.

"You know, I only found out today that Shoto likes soba." Natsuo said angrily. "Because you didn't want him to have anything to do with us failures. For some reason, it seems like mom and sis are both ready to forgive you, but in my head, you're still a crazy bastard. It seems like you've changed, but you haven't changed at all. Neglecting us. Even if you became the number one hero and defeated a strong enemy, that doesn't make it disappear from my mind. Mom's screams, Shoto's crying, and what happened to our big brother Toya. You had a change of heart on your own! Trying to patch things up one-sidedly! It disgusts me!"

The room fell silent before Endeavor responded. "I plan to face you all from now on and atone for what I did."

"Oh yea?! Sorry sis! Thanks for the food!" He stormed off and I continued eating before Fuyumi came crying to me. I understood where Natsuo was coming from. Endeavor is somewhat trying, but it won't be easy to move past our past.

As I was finishing my Soba, Endeavor stared at me, catching my attention. "Where is y/n? Why isn't she here?" He asked.

"That's right!" Said Fuyumi. "I know this is a family thing, but I thought you'd bring her. We like having her around." I stayed silent as they eagerly waited for a response. It was so hard to talk about. "Did you two break up?"

"Shoto's first heartbreak?" Asked Natsuo, as he finally came back inside.

"No." I interrupted them. "She was kidnapped yesterday, by the league of villains, Dabi."

"What?!" Endeavor yelled and the rest of them looked at me in shock.

"She was supposed to be waiting for me after our conversation at the hospital... but Dabi drugged and took her. There's an investigation happening right now. They're trying to save her."

Endeavor clenched his fist and teeth in anger. "I'll head to the police station to help out."

"Dad, you should rest for tonight! You just got back!" Yelled Fuyumi.

"Y/n needs help. I won't stand by while her life is in danger. Shoto, go back to U.A. I'll start gathering information."

I nodded and left with Aizawa sensei. "So, how's the investigation?" I asked. "Have you found anything?"

"... I can't discuss this with you, Todoroki." He responded. "Just know that we are doing everything we can."

"Well, do her parents know?"

"Of course, and her mother is also helping us look for her."

I nodded and remained silent the whole way there. The next day, my entire class put on their hero suits for combat training and waited in Field Gamma for class 1B. Everyone kept talking about how cold it had gotten and I was just hoping y/n was safe and warm.