❄️Kill Me!🔥

Days later, I felt really tired after training. I was already struggling to sleep and I couldn't stop thinking about my dad and Shoto. I would often zone out while I played with my couple ring or necklace. I think these pieces of jewelry are keeping me together. "Hey, are you ready?" Dabi asked me.

"Ready for what?" I asked as I sat up on the couch.

"We're gonna get some fresh air in the backyard. Follow me." I got up and followed him outside. It was honestly a huge mess. The grass was tall, there were tons of weeds and even moss growing onto the stones. The only clean place was a wooden bench under a beautiful gazebo. We sat down together and quietly breathed the fresh air. It reminded me of the day before my kidnapping. How Shoto and I went outside for some fresh air. I suddenly began feeling choked up and tears started escaping my eyes. "Why are you crying?" Dabi asked. I started crying harder and kept wiping my tears with my shirt.

"You're gonna make fun of me if I tell you!" I kept crying as I raised my voice

"Maybe, but tell me anyway."

"I just really miss Shoto! Since staying at the U

"I just really miss Shoto! Since staying at the U.A dorms, we haven't been apart this long and I'm even more upset because we were having amazing days, and now I'm having bad days!"

He was silent and I quickly looked when I felt heat coming from him. His hand had caught on fire and he was looking at me angrily. "Stop crying over a boy!" He yelled. "... You're an idiot when it comes to him. So what if you think he's your soulmate? From what you've told me, I know that you move too fast, you let your world revolve around him, you'd drop everything and ruin your life just to be there for him and you depend on him way too much. You're 16 and you act like you're a married adult. He isn't your husband, he's your boyfriend."

I had already stopped crying and just sat in silence. "Why do you care so much? You're acting like you're my older brother."

"I wish you had an older sibling to knock some sense into you." I slightly smiled and began feeling tired. I sat close to Dabi and laid my head on his shoulder while I enjoyed the breeze. "What do you think you're doing?"