❄️ Privacy! 🔥

A/N: Lemon Warning ⚠️🍋 This is mostly a lemon. I will let you know when it starts and finished! 18+
___________________________________

After the first hour, I fell asleep with my head on his shoulder and I eventually woke up to him shaking me awake

After the first hour, I fell asleep with my head on his shoulder and I eventually woke up to him shaking me awake. "Are we there yet?" I asked.

"Yea. We're in Kanazawa." He said while helping me get up and pulling me off of the train. We started walking towards the pick up area and we got in a taxi. He gave the driver the address and I looked at the view as he drove. Kanazawa was beautiful and there were many traditional Japanese homes. When the taxi finally stopped, Shoto paid him and we got out. He led me towards a big and beautiful home. It was designed modernly, and looked more expensive than many of the houses I had seen. We went inside and I smelled delicious food. We went into the kitchen and food was laid out, but no one was there.

"Where are we?" I asked, while looking around.

"We're in my summer home. I wanted us to finish our date somewhere private."

"Who made this food?"

"The maid, but she's already gone."

"So we're really all alone?" I smirked while slowly pinning his back against the wall.

"Yea. No one's around to hear your screams." He teased while sliding his hands onto my hips as I giggled. "But we should probably eat first." He smiled while pulling me to the dining table. We began eating, but I was eating faster than usual. I quickly wanted to get to the dessert. After finishing, I went to use the bathroom and I took off all of my clothes excluding my panties and bra. I walked out and sat on the table as Shoto finished eating. He looked at me and quickly turned his head away before having a cough attack. I quickly got up and started hitting and rubbing his back until he stopped. He slowly looked at me again and cleared his throat. "You caught me by surprise."

"I see, but you're okay now, right?"

He turned in his chair and placed his hands on my hips before kissing my stomach. "Why are you half naked? Are you my dessert?"