❄️Cheater🔥

Later that week, Aizawa sensei came to deliver the mail and there were a ton of packages. Some of them were for me, but Christmas was almost here, so everyone who had money ordered some stuff. I quickly dragged all of my packages to my room and unboxed them all, so that I could wrap them and put name tags. After over an hour, I was done and went back downstairs to only see a few people. "Where is everyone?" I asked.

"I think they're all still wrapping presents." Said Uraraka. "You finished pretty quickly. Wanna tell me what you got everyone?"

She smiled innocently and I chuckled in response

She smiled innocently and I chuckled in response. "As if I'd tell you. You're gonna have to wait for Christmas."

"It was worth a shot." She laughed.

I went back upstairs to see Shoto and as I opened his door, it quickly slammed shut. "Uh- Are you okay?"

"Yea!" He responded. "J-just changing."

"That's never stopped us before." I laughed. I opened his door again and he quickly shut it.

"Are you wrapping presents? I didn't see you get any packages."

"You left before I grabbed mine."

"Did I? Oh. Okay. I'll wait for you downstairs." I turned around to walk to the elevator and once I pressed the button, I realized that I had forgotten my phone in my room. I quickly turned back and opened my door as the elevator opened. I quickly ran in to get my phone, but as I heard the elevator doors closed, Shoto's room door opened. As I was about to walk out to go see him, I heard a female voice. I peaked out of my door to see Yaoyorozu walking out of his room smiling. Why was she there? As they walked out of his room together, they headed for the elevator and I quietly shut my door. I felt beyond hurt. Him cheating on me was the only explanation I could think of. After I heard the elevator open and close again, I walked onto my balcony and jumped out. Once I landed, I went into the living room and saw them walking out of the elevator. They parted ways immediately and I watched him walk towards me before planting a kiss on my forehead. I felt so uneasy.

As time passed, I tried forgetting what had happened. Maybe they were just having a private conversation... but that idea still managed to piss me off. I was outside, talking to some of the girls but of course, Yaoyorozu wasn't here. We were talking about how excited we were for the work studies to continue and how I was going back to Endeavor, but I couldn't focus on that conversation.

"Are you okay?" Asked Hagakure.

I huffed before getting up and heading upstairs. I went to Shoto's room, but when I opened the door, he wasn't there. I went to Yaoyorozu's room and heard talking. "Like that?" I heard Shoto's voice asking.

"Like that." She responded. I felt so sick to my stomach. I was on the verge of crying.

"And where do I put this?"

"Put it inside."

I felt so sure that he was cheating on me with her at this point. I quickly wiped my face and knocked on her door, but now I kept visualizing his naked body on top of her. I felt like I couldn't breathe. "Yaoyorozu... The girls and I were wondering if you'll be joining us anytime soon."