💥 Bakugo 💥

I stayed home the next day and refused to text anyone or leave my room. I turned off my phone completely and stayed in bed. My father refused to go to work to take care of me, but I found it hard to let him do that. I felt like a burden. There was a knock on my room door and I heard it open. I felt the room get cold and I immediately knew it was Todoroki. I felt my bed sink behind me and his cold embrace.

I immediately started crying and turned around to hug him

I immediately started crying and turned around to hug him. I couldn't stop crying. My heart felt so heavy. After a couple minutes, we sat up and he passed me some tissues before wiping my tears.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

"I just feel so guilty. Bakugo was taken and so many others got hurt, but I couldn't be there to help. I wanted to, but Mr. King wouldn't let me."

"I'm glad you didn't help. Who knows what could've happened to you."

"I just keep thinking about the past. I didn't like Bakugo and I told him off. I said so many bad things about him directly to his face and now I feel awful. I should've been nicer to him and maybe more understanding."

"You can't change the past... Once we get him back, you can make it up to him."

I wiped my tears and calmed down before hugging him again.

"Come. Your dad's really worried about you."

I nodded and got up. We walked out of my room and I saw my dad just standing there with a plate of pork chops and mashed potatoes. I slightly smiled and hugged him before sitting down to eat. It was past dinner time, but we all sat down to eat anyway. After eating, we all started watching a movie but my dad fell asleep. I grabbed Todoroki's hand and pulled him to my room with me.

"What are you doing?" Todoroki asked.

I slid my hand on the back of his neck and kissed him roughly.

I started slowly leading him towards my bed and made him lay down as I hovered over him

I started slowly leading him towards my bed and made him lay down as I hovered over him. I desired him and I wanted to take things further. I slipped my hands up his shirt until he stopped me.