❄️Annoyed🔥

That week, I tried to ignore my feelings

That week, I tried to ignore my feelings. I thought that I could remain calm until I caught them in the act. I tried to act normal and happy as usual but it was ridiculously hard. As I bonded with Shoto, all I could think about was Yaoyorozu. When I was around her, all I could think about was Shoto. I felt miserable.

"Hey." Shoto whispered while pulling me to face him. We were laying in bed together in silence. "What's bothering you?"

"Nothing." I said while forcing a smile.

"... You know you can talk to me about anything, right? I'm not only your boyfriend, but also your best friend."

"... Are you? My best friend."

"... Aren't I? We started off that way, but if that's changed-"

"Shoto... You're my everything." It hurt to even say that, but it was true. He pulled me into a kiss and after a few seconds, I pulled away and sat up. "I'm gonna go downstairs."

"No, wait. Stay with me for a little longer." He pulled me onto his lap and kissed me again. "Are you really gonna go after saying something so romantic?" He pinned my back against the mattress as he started kissing my neck and grinding his bulge against me. As I held onto him and felt the body of the person I loved most, I began crying. Once I sniffled, he stopped what he was doing and looked up at me. "I'm sorry. Was I hurting you?" I shook my head and pushed him off before getting up and leaving.

As I walked to the elevator, I wiped my face to prepare myself to face others. Once I got to the lounge, I sat with the girls but kept noticing Uraraka stare at me. "Is there something on my face?" I asked.

 "Is there something on my face?" I asked

"Were you crying?... Your eyes are puffy." She said, catching the attention of the rest of the girls.

"No." I scoffed. "I woke up from a heavy nap. I get like this sometimes."

"Do you?..."

"Why would I lie?" From afar, I could see Shoto get out of the elevator and sit with Midoriya. He made eye contact with me and I quickly looked away.