The Condo

For about two weeks, I packed up and sold whatever I could before shipping the things I wanted to Endeavor's agency in Japan. On my last day in California, I ate dinner with my family and had my luggages ready for the flight. I was nervous about moving again, but excited to form stronger bonds with my friends. When I landed, I took a taxi to the agency dorms and went to bed to sleep off the jet lag. The next day, although I was tired, I went to see Uraraka since she offered to help me find a place.

"Oh, how about this one?" She asked before showing me a condo on her computer.

"It's nice." I responded. "But it's right in the middle of the city. It needs to be a bit further away from the noise and crowd."

"Okay, look at this." She switched tabs onto another listing and I gasped when I saw it.

"Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a large patio with a pool. It's in Minato, so it's closer to the river."

"Yea, those are the luxury condos. If you start dating Bakugo, then you'll be pretty closeby."

"Yea... It looks amazing. Schedule me for a tour." We continued looking and made multiple appointments for the next day.

Instead of Uraraka joining me, I had Rei join me instead. I wanted her opinion more than anyone's. "Oh, this is beautiful." She said after walking into the first condo.

"It's fully furnished too." Said the realtor. "Let me show you around." We started looking through every room and discussed every amenity.

"It looks a lot smaller in person." I said. "I don't think it's worth the price. What am I really paying for? The location?" We left and went to the next location to do the exact same thing. "I like this one."

"It's too artsy." Said Rei. "The designs are unique and beautiful, but it'll also be hard to clean or touch-up."

We continued touring other places and found slight problems in each one of them. After a while, we got hungry and sat at a restaurant to eat. "I really appreciate you coming with me, Rei. I probably would have asked my parents if they were here, but they're not."

"It's really no problem, honey. I'm glad you asked me. It gave me a reason to bond with you and get out of the house." I smiled in response and took a sip of my water. "How many tours do we have left?"

"Just one, but it's the one I was most excited about. It's big, with two rooms and two bathrooms. It's by the water and had an amazing balcony with a pool. The building also has a gym, and it looks pretty amazing from the pictures."

"Do you need two rooms?"

"Of course." I smiled. "I need to place my guests in the guest room."

"Let's make this quick then." She smiled back. "I hope this last one is the one."

After lunch, we made our way to the last tour and we both gasped as we walked in. "This building is one our most popular properties in the area." Said the realtor. "This condo was actually listed three days ago, so your timing was pretty perfect."

"This place is huge." I mumbled.

"As you can see, we first see the living room and the door to the balcony once we enter. There are a few closets to our right for coats, outdoor shoes and any visitors belongings. Closest to this area is the kitchen, and the door at the very end leads to the guest room. The guest room has it's own bathroom and medium sized closet." We followed him around and soon walked towards the bottom of the stairs. "Up the stairs is the master bedroom with a walk in closet and master bathroom. There is also a lounge area, equipped with a bar and television with surround sound, which are perfect for movie nights."