Citizens Safety Gala

Soon, the gala was here and Katsuki and I received our outfits. We had the designer and her team of hair and makeup artists come to the condo to get us ready. I closely watched everything they were doing to me in awe. I don't think I had ever looked this good. I looked in the mirror and stared at the gorgeous, beaded and shimmery ivory dress the designer had made me.

It was long enough in the back to drag on the floor and had a long slit on the left that went up my thigh

It was long enough in the back to drag on the floor and had a long slit on the left that went up my thigh. The fabric was a bit thin, to accentuate my curves and I wore nude undergarments to make sure the dress blended only with my skin. After putting on my matching heels and fixing my hair, I walked out of the room to see Katsuki sitting on the couch. He was already looking at me and I watched him get up. He wore this amazing white coat that went down his knees and was tied with more fabric at the waist.

He had on matching white slacks and loafers

He had on matching white slacks and loafers. It all looked amazing and prince-like, especially with his broad shoulders.

"You look... really good." He complimented me.

"Thank you. You look amazing." I complimented him back. I laughed as I noticed him scanning my face and body with his eyes. "We should get everyone out so we can go." He nodded and I held his hand, but he pulled it away. I looked back at him and he awkwardly smiled at me before putting his hands in his pockets. I began guiding everyone out of the apartment so Katsuki and I could leave and when we did, he drove to the venue that had a red carpet and hundreds of photographers and interviewers outside. We waited in a queue and when it was our turn to drive up to the entrance, Katsuki parked in front of the carpet and got out before handing his keys to the valet. He walked to the passenger side and opened the door before helping me out. When I got out, everyone began taking pictures. I smiled before holding onto Katsuki's arm and beginning to walk through the crowd.

"Y/n." I turned to look at him and hummed in response. "You really look incredible." He held the side of my face before kissing me and I closed my eyes to kiss him back. When he pulled away, he stared at me for a second before I noticed someone on the red carpet staring. I turned to see Shoto staring at me and when Katsuki noticed him, he stood back up before holding my hand and continuing to walk. When we made it inside, we were taken to our seats in the giant room and put at a table with government officials and celebrities. Annoyingly, all of our friends were sitting close together. I guess Katsuki and I RSVP'd late.