After 5 Years

It's been two years since I graduated from U.A's sister school in America and it's been about 5 years since I left Japan. I was working in my mother's agency and I used every rescue and battle as a competition against her and all her peers. I had only officially become a hero two years ago and I was already climbing the top hero charts. I had continued my therapy appointments regularly and felt like myself again, but stronger and more mature. Some of my scars had faded a bit, but I wasn't afraid of showing them. Everyone had already found out about how I got them and it just earned me more fans and supporters. "Cold Sun!" Someone screamed as I had just captured the villain Magman. I listened to the cheers from the civilians around and I smiled while I handed Magman to the police. "We love you!"

"I love you guys too!" I smiled as I waved. I obviously loved the attention, and in California, I got lots of it. I flew away and back to the agency to fill out some paperwork. I watched as one of my colleagues, Static, walked into my office and locked the door. "What is it now?" I huffed as he hungrily eyed me from afar.

"I was just about to go home and shower." He smirked. "Do you wanna join me?"

"I was just finishing up some paperwork on Magman." He slowly walked behind me and turned my chair around before lifting me out of it. "Static!" I giggled before stopping him and pinning him onto the floor. "If you're that eager, let's just do it here." I sat on his lap and softly rubbed the bulge in his suit. We quickly stripped out of his yellow and my red suit before slipping on a condom and lowering me down to his shaft. We had sex in my office pretty often, but we weren't together. I've been against relationships since Shoto. After we finished, I left him panting on the floor and sat back at my desk to finish my paperwork.

"Are you serious?"

"I did say I was almost done... There. I just finished." I got up and put my suit back on. "Let's go wash up at your place." He nodded before putting his suit back on and leaving with me. We went to his condo and got in the shower together. When we washed up and finished having sex again, I put on one of his large t-shirts while he stared at me, naked from his bed. "Are you coming to Silver's birthday party with me?"

"Are we going together or... am I just going with you?"

"... Jason."

"I know." He chuckled. "I'm just kidding. What are you planning on wearing?"

"We're going to a Karaoke bar, so probably a dress. I'm not driving there. Are you?"

"Yea. I'll pick you up."

I smiled before walking towards him and crawling over him. I sat on his nude lap and watched him fold his hands behind his head to purposely flex his muscles. "I'll see you later." I bent down to kiss him and pulled away before leaving. When I got home, I changed into a tight, pink mini dress with a sewn in see-through lace bralette.

I put on nipple covers and matching pink lace panties under

I put on nipple covers and matching pink lace panties under. I did my makeup and hair before eating something small and waiting for a text. When Jason texted me, I grabbed my silver purse and put on silver open-toed heels before going downstairs. I got into his car and watched him put his hand on my thigh before driving off. "Don't you dare get me dirty."