❄️Panties!🔥

LEMON WARNING!!!!!!! A quickie tho....
___________________________________

In the morning, I heard my door open and felt my bed sink in. I slowly opened my eyes to see Shoto and I smiled. "Good morning."

"Why didn't you come sleep in my room?" He asked, looking annoyed.

"Huh?"

"I told you I was going to bed and expected you to come to my bed when you were done talking. We haven't shared a bed since New Years."

I chuckled before sitting up. "You didn't tell me you wanted me to come to your bed. We were all tired from the work study, so I thought you'd need that alone time to rest."

"I could've rested with you." He laid on top of me and buried his face in my breasts. I laughed and sat up.

"Babe, get up. Didn't you get the letter saying that tomorrow was family day? We have a morning assembly."

"Your alarm didn't even go off yet." I watched him grab my thighs and push them closer to my body as he slowly slid his face closer to my womanhood.

"No, no, no." I said while grabbing his hair. "We can't right now."

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋Start🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

He quickly pulled off my shorts and panties before grabbing my wrists and pinning them down. "I missed your pussy so much." He groaned before kissing it. "Don't make me beg."

I blushed as I watched him eat me out and I was quickly becoming wet with my own juices. "Shoto~" I moaned. "We don't have much time."

"Then let's make this quick." He quickly got on his knees and pulled down his pajama pants and boxers. Before I knew it, he had slid his dick into me and tightly hugged my waist as he started thrusting into me. One of my three alarms suddenly went off and I turned it off. I wrapped my legs around Shoto's hips and helped him speed up. He started to rub my clit and I started moaning to the building pleasure. He suddenly pinned my stomach to the mattress and kept going until the second alarm rang. I quickly turned it off and closed my eyes to enjoy the sensation that was quickly getting stronger. "Fuck!" He grunted before finishing in me. He kept rubbing my clit and I whimpered before climaxing. He slowly pulled out and I turned around to kiss him. We slowly kissed until the last alarm rang and went into the half bathroom to clean ourselves up.

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋Finish🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

"Okay. I'm gonna go get dressed. I love you." I smiled before kissing him again.

"I love you too." I watched him leave and I quickly brushed my teeth before getting ready. When I finished, I thought about wanting to have sex again, but since we had to prepare for tomorrow, I thought it would be best to make him want me all day. I had put on a cute, short skirt with a matching cardigan.

It was one of the only days we could dress out of uniform, so I wanted to look nice

It was one of the only days we could dress out of uniform, so I wanted to look nice. Plus, I wanted Shoto's eyes to be glued on me. I put my hair in a half up, half down style and then I put on a bit of makeup.