Princess of Crime

Name: Scarlet Quinzel

Nicknames: Mini Harls (By her siblings, Joker, and Jason Todd), Pumpkin (By Joker and Harley Quinn), Scar (By Jason Todd)

Backstory: She is the oldest daughter of Harley Quinn and The Joker. She is very different from her parents and she hates what her father does but she gets beaten up like her mother if she fails a mission or if he feels like she needs one.  She refuses to leave the gang because of her younger siblings and her mother as she fears the most for them if she leaves for good.

Code Name: Jester

Sexuality: Straight

Likes: Her siblings (Most of them), training, Gymnastics, sweet treats, strong drinks

Dislikes: Her Father, anyone who hurts her siblings, the people who follow the Joker.

Personality: Crazy at times, stubborn, protective of those she cares about, has some PTSD symptoms.

Abilities: High tolerance to different drugs and gasses like the laughing gas, and fear gas she can still be affected by the gasses/ drugs if they changed the formula or upped her dosage to about 3 to 4 times the normal amount, Above normal strength, now she is not Superman strong, but she has been told she punches pretty hard, above normal from Jason Todd.

Weapons: Two pistols, a metal baseball bat, and some throwing knifes

Looks: 

Outfits: Please check out my other book called Places for my stories, OC's, and rp's

Crushes and information about that: Jason Todd, but in the injustice universe she sided with batman and Jason sided with superman in the beginning and that affected their relationship, otherwise she has been with Jason since before his death, always sneaking in food and water for him until he died and came back to life.

Your oc maybe depending on how the story goes and if you are okay with that.

My OC'sOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara