The Angel Who Fell in Love with the Demon

Name: Cathetel

Nickname: Fallen (by other angels), Queen of the Damned (By her father)

Age: 1500 but looks to be 24

Personality: Cathetel is sweet, kind, and wise, but she can also be stubborn, and a bit blunt, however, there is no other woman who will love you as much as Cathetel will once she loves you.   She will be fiercely loyal, protective, and would do anything to see you smiling.  She is still a people please though, putting others happiness above her own even when she is down because she wants others to be happy.

Looks: 

Wings: Cathetel used to have beautiful white wings that were said to be extremely soft, but after she fell in love and the other angels found out, they became black

Role for the angels: Healer and warrior 

Powers: Angel Physiology, Resurrection, Healing, Mediumship, Supernatural Combat, Supernatural Durability, Supernatural Strength, and Supernatural Beauty

Backstory: Cathetel was a very sweet angel, and never questioned anything the other angels have done or even god, but one day she saw what she thought was a male human injured on earth and she broke a rule and went to earth to save the man, breaking another rule.  She stayed on earth taking care of the man and eventually falling in love with him.  Cathetel found out he was a demon, but she didn't care she loved him and when she went to tell him, she was taken away by force from the other angels were she got into a fight with the other angels and her father before her wings turned black as her punishment.  Cathetel is not allowed to leave heaven ever again, is put under a strict watch, and she is not allowed to see her love again, as demands by her father who is the leader of the angel army.

Quotes: "Sacrifice, that's what we do for the people we love."

"We are not made of stone.  We still have emotions and feelings, and that is something I will not apologize for."

"I trust you, that bigger to me than saying I love you