More Gods and Goddesses

This is still a part of my last chapter if you want to check out Zolene and her children.

Full Name: Rheeyar

Nicknames: The ex husband, King of the gods

Age: Let's say he looks to be in his 20's and leave it at that.

Gender: Male 

Sexuality: Straight

Faceclaim:

Height: 7'3

Height: 7'3

Personality: Self-Reliant, Perceptive, Power-Hungry, Abrasive

Likes: Some of his children when they listen, hunting, strong drinks, being in control

Dislikes: Not being in control, his ex wife, losing a fight, idiotic people

Strengths: He has quite the silver tongue besides the fact he is a strong warrior

Weaknesses: He hates the fact that his ex wife as made people question him as a king and took their children away as he likes being in control and having the power, anyone that questions him, he snaps at.

God/Goddess of: God of Hatred, The Hunt, and Vengeance

Other: What the main family (Zolene and her children) think of Rheeyar and Rala. 

Zolene: I'm not fond of them for many reasons. My ex husband for his disrespect of our marriage and our children, and Rala for still sleeping with him despite knowning we were married and threatening Elona and Castia when they found out about their relationship as young children. To say that I'm angry would be an understatement, but I'll be damned if they think they have any right to my children after everything that happened.

Castia: Gods have been know for their selfish nature, and my father takes the cake, along with his whore of a queen. You heard she threaten me and Elona as children when we caught them together holding hands? My mother didn't need to go through all that and I wish she would have left sooner, but then who knows what would have happened.

Elona: Our father is nothing more than a coward, and his whore of a queen. The only good things she has done is help our mother leave the relationship and that's it.

Exmir: Let's keep it simple and say I don't like either of them for many reasons.

Atarr: I have my reasons for having a disdain towards my father, but as for Rala, I strongly dislike her for what she has done to my mother and my siblings.

Kadite: I don't hate my father as much as my other siblings do, but I wish he never did the things he has done.

Udros: My father has never fully cared about me or the rest of my siblings and mother. He only likes us when we are of use for him, otherwise, he wants nothing to do with us. The only reason he wants us now is because he knows how much my mother loves us, and if she were to lose us, it would destroy her.