Walk in the Light

Role: Friend or Foe?

Name: Adelinda Esmeralda Hernandez De Leon 

Age: 20

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Faceclaim: 

Personality:

Personality:

Positive Traits: Thorough: Adelinda always makes sure that she does her work correctly and will make sure she does everything in her power to make that she has covered everything, and in times of having someone that is under her care, she makes sure they are well taken care of.

Vivacious: Despite everything going on when she was in her home country, she managed to maintain being a very bubbly person.  She is known to be a generally cheerful person, full of life, and ready to tackle any issue that may come her way.

Resourceful: In a medical facility or doing her job at home, Adelinda can help anyone no matter where she is at.  She can quickly adapt to any situation and with her knowledge, she is able to help others even in the face of adversity.

Clever: She is quick to learn and understand new concepts, ideas, and training.  She is also very intelligent, even if she downplays her accomplishments.

Non-judgemental: Adelinda isn't quick to judge someone and is fairly understanding, even if she can't related to something in particular.  She is always willing to listen to others and let them vent about whatever to her, while also giving advice if wanted/needed, or just being an ear to listen to.

Negative Traits: Naive/Gullible/Blindly Obedient: Adelinda is still a bit clueless to the world around her.  Anything outside of what she sees in the media and hears from the States is completely lost on her.  She does trust the States and the information that they give her, as they have treated her well so far, what reason does she have to doubt them or their intentions.

Resentful: Even after everything Adelinda went through as a child, she still holds some resentment to her mother for what her mother did to her and the last words she ever heard from her mother.  She tries not to speak about her, unless it was before the passing of her father.  She is still bitter about everything that happened while she was in her home country, the only people she isn't bitter towards is her father, and her siblings.