The Last Cowboy's Wife

Name: Jane 'the Immortal' Farley (Or whatever last name you want the husband to have)

Age: over 151

Looks:

or look at the photos of the blonde girl in the video

Backstory: Jane and her husband had as normal as a life you could get being in the west back in 1870, however one day a witch put a curse on them, though most people think Jane is the witch and her 'spell' didn't work.  Jane doesn't know why and still doesn't know, but her and her husband got separated and she is trying to find him, though the real world and the times changing have made things more difficult.

Personality: Jane's personality depends on who she is with and if she even likes those people or not.  The only one who truly knows her personality his her husband.  Most people see her as a stubborn girl who says what's on her mind and will call you out if she disagrees.  Few people see the other side of the coin, the one where she is loyal, caring, protective, and kind.

Quotes: "If you ever cross a shadow in a wasted void, you tell him I'm here waiting for the last cowboy." 

"I won't pretend that I resist temptation, I think it's funny when you preach damnation.  I've been to hell and back and now it's just a part of me, without the darkness there'd be no light in me." 

Likes: strong liquor, singing, the country side

Dislikes: wine, snobby people, the city