The Nephilim

Full Name: Fallon Kennedy Ramsey 

Nicknames: Fal (By her friends), Fury (By the demons), One of the four or five (For those that believe in the legend and pending on who you ask) 

Age: 22 

Gender: Female 

Sexuality: Straight 

Species: Half Angel, Half Demon (Nephilim) 

FaceClaim: Evangeline Lilly for the human look and Fury from Darksiders for her Nephilim look 

Her Human form

Height: 5'6 

Height: 5'6 

Clothing Style: Whatever she can wear for combat 

Piercings/Tattoos/Distinguishing Features: Find out 

 Personality: Stubborn, cold, untrusting of others, sassy, but once you break through that she is loyal, cunning, caring, and protective. 

Likes: Fighting/training, witty banter, whiskey 

Dislikes: Boredom, her time being wasted, being told of the legend 

Strengths: Great at hand to hand and close combat 

Weaknesses: Long range combat, she can only use on Hollow at a time, she has a soft spot for those like her (Nephilim or half human and either half angel or devil)

Fears: Never knowning or never living up to what she is supposed to be, being a disappointment to those she cares about 

Living Arrangements: In an apartment by herself 

Occupation: MMA fighter 

Notable Family Members: NA 

Pets: None

Powers: Archetype:Four Horsemen Physiology (Red and White) Superpowerwiki 

Flame Hollow (Orange hair): While in the Flame Hollow: Fire magic, wade through lava and fire, and burn down both enemies as well as obstacles. 

Force Hollow (Purple hair): Collect and precisely focus energy into concentrated attacks. Using the Force Hollow, Fallon forms a ball around her of stony crystal-like shards providing both defence and offence. 

Storm Hollow (Yellow hair): Command of wind and electricity, allowing her to hover through the air or catch an updraft to fly to places unreachable by normal means. 

Stasis Hollow (Blue hair): Power Ice and freezing, making water she walks on frozen and easier for her to move around and can trap and freeze enemies in place for a certain amount of time. 

Other: She can summon any weapon she wants, however it can only be one at a time and most of the weapons she can summon she has to be using a certain hollow. e.g Flame = pair of Flails, Force = Axe or a Mallet, Storm = Lance, Stasis = Broad sword or Scythe, Normal Nephilim = a whip with blades attached to it and her weapon of choice.