Saddle Up Doll A Dragon RP Book OC 2

Name: Florence Monroe

Nickname: Flor, Flower

Title: Dragon Whisperer 

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/Her

Age: 23

Sexuality: Straight

Occupation: Caretaker 

Appearance:

Personality: Compassionate, Attentive, Playful, Passionate, a bit Naive 

Likes: Singing/Dancing, Dragons/Learning new things about them, Sweets, Incense

Dislikes: Scary stories, People acting better than others due to their job/family/title, Being looked down on, Spicy food

Backstory: Florence grew up around dragons ever since she was born due to most of her family being either Riders, Breeders, or Teachers for her village, which caused her to have a bit of an obsession about learning about all the different types of dragons she could and her family dragons.  As she got older, she wasn't sure what she wanted to be, but she always took excellent care for her family dragons and decided she wanted to be a caretaker.  It was met with mix reviews from her family, but once she started, it was clear to see that she had a real talent for it, easily making any grumpy or distrustful dragon into happy and friendly one.  

Trivia: Florence has never left her village before and thus doesn't know what's going on outside of the village besides stories from books and what people tell her.

Florence can be heard singing to the dragons in her care to calm them down or help get them to sleep.

Florence is known for being very bubbly, happy, and playful, thus making it rare to see her sad, or with a frown.