Saddle Up Doll A Dragon Rp Book

Name: Rosalynda Gray

Nickname: Rose, Lynda

Title: Witch of Healing

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/Her

Age: 23

Sexuality: Straight

Occupation: Healer

Appearance:

Personality: Loyal, Responsible, Caring, Dependable, Stubborn 

Likes: Reading, drawing/painting, tarot, wine

Dislikes: Coffee, sour candies, people who she deems as rude/uncaring, running out of paint/ink

Backstory: Rose was considered the "weird" kid by the other children due to the fact she liked doing things that were considered witch craft, but the adults liked her because she would be willing to help out with errands, whenever she was free.  As she got older, she started to find books on plants that could heal others and how to make them.  One day she set off to get some plants to help some of the injured people.  Along the way an avalanche happened and she got hurt, but luckily, a small light dragon came out from a nearby cave and healed her.  The pair have been inseparable after that.

Trivia: Rose does her best to keep her dragon hidden from others, due to her fear of someone stealing him for their own use or harming him out of jealousy.

Rose isn't close with her family and prefers not to talk about them

She was originally going to become a Caretaker, but noticed how competitive the field was and felt she wasn't a good fit and could help out elsewhere, despite the majority of the dragons liking her 

Her Dragon 

Name: Asenth

Size: Small

Category: Docile 

Element: Light

Personality: Loyal, Protective, Playful, Good-Natured, Naive 

Species name: Wind Rider

Species description: Wind Rider's are semi fuzzy dragon with scales that are white and blue.  They have a small set of horns, four legs, huge eyes, and a tail.  Most of them are tiny, with a rare few being small.  Normally they are in small packs and gliding through the air, but when they need a break they hide in caves or somewhere that has small spaces.  All of them are friendly creatures, but are normally shy of humans so they don't show themselves often, making them rare.

Appearance: