Modern Omens

Full Name: Megaera Peach Channing

Nickname: Nutmeg, Meg, Peaches (Her Podcaster name), and Princess Peach

Age: 23

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/Her

Species: Fairy

Face claim:

Accessories: Both of her ears are pierced 

Magical Additions: She has iridescent silver wings

Personality Description: Megaera is known to be pretty sweet, smiling a lot, having a cheerful personality, and being fairly extraverted.  She is also know to have a child-like sense of wonder when it comes to the world, and refusing to let the inner child in her go.  Maybe it was due to those around her being mostly serious, or maybe it's because she was always comfortable being herself, whatever the case is, she has a way of charming those around her and bring people together.  On the flip side, Megaera has been know to be spiteful when it comes to people messing with or being rude to those she cares about, taking things into her own hands and getting revenge.  She is also known for being immature, not taking some things as seriously as she should, sassing some of the people around her, or mimicking them when in a bit of a spat.

Positive Traits: Magnetic, Warm-Hearted, Imaginative, Playful

Negative Traits: Disorganized, Spiteful, Bit of a Primadonna, Immature

Important Figures: HALCYON AKKER (Friend and coworker), Estrella Channing (Mother), Christopher Channing (Father)

Occupation: True Crime Podcaster and Gardener for her family's park

Quadrant: Dasos

Background: Megaera grew up with one of the  wealthiest families in Dasos, the Channing family.  Her family is famous for one of the many parks in the area and helps maintain it as it's one of the most popular places to get married in, which was her only work for a long time, but that changed when she met Halcyon at a hotel Halcyon's family owned.  The pair chatted for a while and it didn't take long for their chats to move onto the topic of true crime and the idea of doing a podcast.  From there, the pair have been working closely together with Halcyon doing most of the research into the stories for their podcast and retelling of the stories, and Megaera doing most of the reactions, and asking some questions for the podcast.  Their podcast is very successful and Megaera enjoys doing it, though she alway wondered if doing this would lead the pair into some trouble, or them taking their show on the road at some point, but only time will tell. 

Magical Abilities: Flower Manipulation

Weakness: In the presence of rowan berries or rowan trees her power is weakened, cold iron/metal burns her skin/weakens her.  Oaths, promises and deals are very serious and must be uphold or there will be dire consequences.  People knowing her true name will have power over her

Other Features: She can fly, she is still allowed to twist her words, lie by omission, and trick others

Mana: 80/100

Control: 60/100

Physical Strength: 20/100

Emotional Strength: 50/100

Charisma: 70/100

Manipulation: 70/100

Honesty: 80/100 

Perception: 60/100