Half-Blood Heroes

Name: Evangeline Florence Barnes 

Nickname: Eve, Cupbearer, Daughter of Youth, Nurse Barnes (By her family)

Age: 22

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Face Claim: 

Personality: Evangeline has a mother like personality

Personality: Evangeline has a mother like personality.  She is known for being very caring and responsible which has eased some stress with her family.  She also has a shape tongue, being quick with witty banter or being the first to make a remark.  Evangeline doesn't have much experience when it comes to romance due to taking care of the house and her family, but she is a bit of a romantic.  She wants to have a serious romantic relationship at some point, but doesn't think anyone would want her, nor feel like she has the time due to her responsibilities to her family.  Evangeline is protective of the people she cares about and is willing to do almost anything for them.

Due to being a daughter of Hebe, Evangeline has the fatal flaw of forgiving people too easily.  Hebe being the Goddess of Youth is also the Goddess of Mercy.  This has made Evangeline struggle with the need to keep things together and please others, while affecting her own needs and mental health.  

Family (Including Godly Parent): Hebe (Mother), Alaric Barnes (Father), Damien Barnes (Twin to  Dimitri, Older Half Brother), Dimitri Barnes (Twin to Damien, Older Half Brother), Kai Barnes (Younger half brother), and Angelo Barnes (Younger Half brother) 

History:                                                    ~under construction~

Powers: Rejuvenation: Evangeline can make herself and others look younger and reduce scars, winkles, and expression lines by increasing the elasticity and collagen of the skin.  Depending on how focused she is, will depend on how much she can reduce the effects of ageing.

Preservation: She can preserve her youth or others to keep them looking young.

Longevity: Evangeline can increase the life expectancy of herself and others, however she is very particular has to who gets this as it drains a lot of energy out of her and the process to do this to someone else takes a lot of time.

Vitakinesis (limited): She is able to heal herself to a certain degree and at times reattach limbs once it's been cut off.  The process can be painful pending on the wound she is trying to heal and when reattaching limbs and is left with a scar once the process is complete. 

Ambrosia and Nectar Creation: Evangeline is able to create ambrosia and nectar out of thin air, though depending on the amount she creates depends on how long it will take.

Telekinetic (limited): She is able to control/move items that are related to children, such as crayons, plushies, toys, etc. 

Weapons: Her star necklace when pulled off becomes her emergency supplies kit (extra food, medical supplies, etc), she has a packet of gum that become daggers when taken out, lastly she has a chocolate coin that when it breaks becomes a celestial bronze shield

Theme Songs: I'm Good by David Guetta and Babe Rexha, and Castle of Glass by Linkin Park

Quotes: "The night is young." "Make a wish." "If you don't want a sarcastic answer, then don't ask a stupid question."

Other: She's the head counsellor of the Hebe cabin, Loves sweets more specifically cinnamon hearts and chocolate covered almonds, She always wears the necklace with the red gem in it as it's the last thing she got from her father and siblings before she left for camp