Chapter 25: The Fight

The wolf called ‘Mackenzie’ chuckled, and said; “Trying to save the prisoners I see? Oh, too bad. I don’t think you’ll be able to do so…” Mackenzie lunged directly at Devin, sensing he was the highest ranking of the team. Devin dodged to the left, but Mackenzie turned to a sharp left and hit Devin. Blood came out of Devin’s mouth and he hit the wall cave, making a large dent on it. Mackenzie stopped and said; “Consider that my way of saying hello. But don’t worry, I’m not going away just yet.”

“Don’t worry? That’s something to worry about!” Spirit said as Mackenzie, this time lunged at him. Spirit jumped instead of dodging left or right since he knows no wolf can turn upwards while lunging. In the middle of his lunging, Heather charged electricity at his right hind leg and kicked Mackenzie to the wall, making another large dent, but this time, a large dent that was crackling with electricity. Mackenzie himself was also crackling with electricity. He jumped out of the wall dent, and lunged at Spirit. Out of nowhere, a second Mackenzie was suddenly there and it charged for Heather. Faith jumped to Heather’s aid and made a shield out of ice. The Mackenzie that was charging at Spirit opened his mouth and revealed a ball of electricity inside it. Mackenzie was about to bite him, but Spirit jumped up. Mackenzie suddenly turned his head upwards and launched the ball of electricity hurtling towards Spirit. It hit him and pinned him to the wall, making a large crack on it. The second Mackenzie disappeared, which was attacking Heather and Faith, and the real Mackenzie turned  to Faith and Heather. Faith and Heather prepared a ball of ice that was cackling with electricity, and launched it towards Mackenzie. Mackenzie was about to dodge, when the ball of ice disappeared and reappeared right above his head and slammed his face to the stone floor. Spirit then got out of the roof, covered his paws in fire, and punched Mackenzie’s face harder to the floor. Spirit, Heather, and Faith then formed a line in front of Mackenzie. Mackenzie stood up, growled, and his eyes widened, forgetting something. Right after, he was sent hurtling to the wall, destroyed it, went to the next wall, destroyed it again, and went to another wall, finally stopping but leaving an awfully large dent on the last wall. It revealed two more paths beside the one Spirit and the others were currently on. Devin did it all by himself. Mackenzie started charging towards Devin, now full of rage, but Heather sent a ball of electricity heading his way, and it hit Mackenzie’s face from Mackenzie’s left. Spirit then made a ball of fire heading his way, and it hit Mackenzie’s face from Mackenzie’s right. There were now two balls of two different elements from two different sides squishing his face together, and  the two balls disappeared and reappeared right below his head, and was now firing upwards towards him. The two balls hit Mackenzie’s chin and sent him to the roof of the cave. Spirit, while Mackenzie was falling, kicked him up, And while he was now again ascending towards the roof, Heather surrounded his body and mouth in water, and Faith freezes him right before he fell to the floor. Mackenzie was now frozen, only left with air to breathe.

Spirit sighed in relief and grinned at the others. Suddenly, the roof above them got destroyed and there came Mackenzie. The frozen Mackenzie disappeared, and the only Mackenzie left was now chuckling. “I see… looks like the Alphas really are incredible as the other outcasts say. The ‘Mackenzie’ you fought was only a clone. You have passed MY test… And I’ll let you break in our base for now. I want to see how strong you become… I don’t want to waste such potential.” Mackenzie said, chuckling while walking away. The others were wide eyed, as well as Devin. “If that was only his clone… I wonder how strong the real him is like…” Devin said while shivering. They continued on walking from path to path, when Spirit suddenly stopped. He started walking faster, and faster. They reached a path with a cells, with a dark wolf guarding it, with a scar on his chest part. The wolf was black with grey tints. Spirit’s eyes widened and he shivered. “Spirit?” Devin asked.

The black wolf’s eyes widened and he looked at Spirit with wide eyes, recognizing him. Spirit backed away. “S-Shadow…?” Spirit asked, and the black wolf’s eyes widened more. As the wolf said in response;

“B-Brother?”

[A/N] DUN DUN DUN!!! If you remember the prologue of this story… Poor little Shadow, Spirit’s brother was kidnapped by the wolf. And now... DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!  And now… Dun dun… Friggin… I can’t… YES! That fight scene was hard to make though. ;D Mackenzie, you little twerp. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I hope you enjoy the future ones, too!

~Peace out!