Prologue

WARNING: Animal story.. yush. this is an animal story... about a wolf. T^T haters gonna hate, for stories like this.. because i never saw anything like this soz..

A/N uhh, guys. just to say, the wolf  at the cover pic is NOT spirit. his colors are different. his main color is black, belly is white, and has a flame pattern, colored yellow. But right now, i wont have a pic of him. sowie. NOW GET ON WITH THE CHAPTERR

Disclaimer: Pictures belong to their rightful owner

It was thundering,  Spirit and his family were being led Somewhere by his father, which was a black wolf with grey stripes, and white markings on his eye.

His name was, "Seth, where are we going in the middle of a storm?! Are you crazy?!" Spirit was scared that his parents would start an argument again. His family always argues like this, and he doesn't like it.. As Seth, their father was called by their mother, (Yes that was their mother) he glared at the She-wolf, making their mother scared for her life..

Their father is never kind. Even their mother is scared of him. Their mother was a white she-wolf with some black markings, and her name is Swiftpaw. (*cough* warriors name *cough*). Spirit also have a brother named Shadow, he was a black wolf with white markings and also a white belly.

While Spirit was wondering why his father was taking them outside of the dens, and where, their father suddenly stopped, making spirit bump into him and get scared for his dear life. Fortunately, their father didn't seem to care. But their father was staring at them, and so was their mother, and his brother.

"We're here." their father said. Behind him, they saw a big tree, enough to keep the rain out  of its surroundings. As we went to its side to get ourselves dry and out of the rain mother was asking father some questions. Spirit  strained his ears to hear what they're talking about. "Seth, why did you bring us here?! And most of all, why did you bring the pups?!Are you out of your mind?" Swiftpaw asked their father. There was silence for a moment, then he finally said something to reply. "I need to protect you.. from someone..." he said. "what do you mean??"
Instead of replying, he went to somewhere faraway from us, and motioned her to follow. Probably didn't want us to hear about it.

After a few minutes of waiting, they heard a blood-curling scream coming from their parent's direction they exchanged a look saying 'Should we go to them?' and after a few seconds of hesitating, they came running into the spot, making their eyes widen at the sight of the horrible scene. Their so called 'mom's bestfriend' here, was fighting their  father with bloody paws, whilst their father was all scratched, and bruised. Their mother? They didn't believe what state she was on. Dead. The pups were staring at their parents with fear, sorrow, shock, and anger. But Spirit was more saddened than Shadow was. Because Shadow, is angered, very much. And at times like this, he tends to rage out of control. 

Looking back at the scene, they saw their father, lying down, very still, not at least a sign of breathing. They stood there. Hopeless, but Shadow here, because of his "angered" form, he tackled the 'Wolf' and tried to kill him, but failed miserably. The wolf snatched him by his neck, and carried him, doing some injuries to him. "Shadow!" Spirit said, with a hint of worry. Shadow tried to let go of the grip, but the wolf ran away with him. He didn't know what he will do to him. Both of them didn't. 

As a few years passed, Spirit had never trusted anyone easily since. Of course he still trusts some wolf, but what i mean is, you can't get his trust easily. As he was a pup, he became a loner, and had self-trained his pup and young life to be strong enough and defend himself. But most of all, find out why that wolf killed his parents, and snatched his brother away from him. Because of this, some of the packs had respected him, and when he grew up more, they feared him. But most packs, instead of doing the same, tried to kill him for power and respect. He knew this would come, fortunately. It was the reason of his training after all. Now, he is striving on his quest for revenge.

A/N ehehehe.... to be honest. That was a pretty long chapter for prologue. No? i don't care XP
well.. was that good? No? Well that was a waste of time :C
just kidding, tell me if you like it, and tell me if you want me to continue, but before i continue, pweashe take my poll, for meh schedule.
>>> http://www.quotev.com/quiz/5222529/My-Schedule/
i need to have enough votes for one of the choices there, then i'll continue. ^^

~Peace