Chapter 6 Captured

[A/N] REALLY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! BUT THOU SHALL WORRY NO MORE! FOR I WILL POST THE NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW!! Anyways.. So, I didn't update because our computer got broken,  we couldn't open the PC, and right now, i'm using my mom's laptop.... :|   And... I wrote this directly in quotev so I don't need to copy paste. Anyways, must have suffered from the big cliffy, ON TO THE STORY!   - The Quotev and deviantart authors note. It might not be late in update here, but for those two sites it was, so.

PS, really sorry.

Spirit woke up to find himself in some sort of cave.. He was the only one there, and that made him panic more. He noticed that there was a wolf guarding the entrance of the cave.  He suddenly remembered what happened last night. Panic consumed him, and all he thought of was if they were going to kill him. He assumed that they would, though he had no evidence.

A wolf suddenly came in to the den, and he began wishing it was someone that would save him. As the wolf came to view, it revealed a black and white wolf, who was surely the wolf he saw that was named Karl. Karl said for him to stand up, and motioned him to follow. He was being led outside the den. He was being led to another den, and wondered if he was going to be transferred. As they neared the other den, they entered it, and Spirit saw the black and red wolf sitting down inside the den. The black and white wolf quickly left the two alone.

A few minutes of silence happened, until the master finally spoke up. "Spirit. We're not here to kill you..." He began. " We're only here, to offer you a change of life." Spirit raised his eyebrows at this. What kind of offer? Spirit already liked his life the way it is. "If you join our side... we'll make sure that you get the most respect, and be treated as if you're powerful than all the wolves in the whole forest, save me." Spirit almost liked it. Almost. Save him? So that would just mean he would be second. And he doesn't like it. "No." Spirit said. The wolf was quite shocked, and he tried to convince him more. "This is a once in a life time offer, Spirit. Join us, and no one except me will be stronger than you. You will get special treatment."  He tried, but it didn't work on Spirit. "I. Said. No." Again, Spirit declined. The wolf then growled lightly, and said harshly; "Fine then... if you won't accept the offer... we'll make you accept it by force." He made the black and white wolf lead him to another den, and Spirit wondered what they would do to him.

As they reached the third den for that day, Spirit laid down, but kept his guard up. Karl began explaining a few things to him. "By tomorrow, you'll be given a last chance to accept the offer. If you don't accept it, we'll make you do it in another, harsh, and torturing way. If you do... we'll make sure that everyone will be afraid of you. But let me ask you one last time, what's you decision for today?" Spirit glared at him while saying, "No." Karl shook his head in disappointment, and as he left the den, he said; "Fine then... looks like we'll have to do it the hard way..."

----------------------------------------------------After a few hours--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spirit was still panicking inside his mind. He wondered what they would do to him, and if he should've said yes. The only thing that was keeping him from running outside the den and trying to escape like a scared puppy was knowing that they wouldn't kill him. He was trying to make a plan inside his head to escape, but there were always flaws, seeing when he peeks out the den that there were enemies everywhere, and he was more than sure that he would get captured. Spirit's only hope for now was a miracle, or some random wolf attacks the outcasts, and lead most of the wolves outside the camp. Or some random wolf could rescue him... All of those were more than likely not to happen. Giving up on it, Spirit curled around in a corner, seeing that he couldn't do anything. He never thought that such a thing would happen to him. Just what do they want from him? And why him? Sure he was one of the strongest wolves in the forest. But that doesn't mean no one was stronger than him. If two packs would team up on him, he could easily be defeated. So why him? Spirit just kept asking himself those questions, never figuring out the answer.

Meanwhile, somewhere near the camp-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do we do Desmond?" Asked Ulric to Desmond.

"Gather most of the members. Then i'll explain the plan. We can't afford losing him."

"Right." Ulric quickly went to the Alpha camp and gathered all the members, hoping that Desmond's plan would succeed. "We can't afford losing him..." Desmond repeated to himself.

[A/N] DUN DUN DUN DUN!! Anyways, don't worry about a cliff hanger, i'll bring up the next chapter tomorrow, and i'll make sure I do. Because if I don't, I swear to everyone who has, and is, reading this, that i'll smack myself upside the head. G'BYE NOW!! - As i said, previous authors note. c: