Chapter 8: Trusting the Alphas

[A/N] OH LOOK! AN EARLY UPDATE! Well, this chapter will be pretty boring, it will just explain teh blah blah blah BLAH BlAh BLAHHH!

And, it's important. Read on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spirit sat down as they started explaining. Desmond started first. "We Alphas are a group of the strongest wolves in the forest, in all parts. The outcasts are exiled members from the Alphas. They were exiled because of breaking the rules. The rules consist of ,

Number 1, When you see a lone pup, or a pup from another pack, do not harm it, and return it to its pack unscathed.

Number 2, Do NOT randomly attack wolves that has strange scents, for we do not know if they are any threat to us.

Number 3, You are not allowed to talk to outcasts, nor make a truce with them. 

Number 4, We do not declare war to packs just because of small quarrels.

Number 5, Last, but not least, respect The Spirit."

Spirit was intrigued by that last rule. Why would they respect him? As if reading Spirit's mind, Desmond continued while answering Spirit's question. "We respect you, for your parents are part of the Alpha group, and how we know that your parents are who they are, i will explain." Spirit did not interrupt, for he knew all his answers would be answered. "When it was reported that there was a pup who lost its parents due to an accident, and losing its one and only brother, i asked them to find out who the parents were, and it was soon found out that they were Swiftpaw and Seth of the Alpha group. Since then i made sure that at least two members of the alpha pack are watching over you. We watched everything you did since you were a pup, and we prevented that no harm would be done to you. We soon found out that the Outcasts were planning to capture you for a certain reason. They teamed up with the Shadow pack to capture you, and use you as a defense against us. They thought that you would love a life with respect, so they planned on persuading you. Our spies reported that you didn't agree, so we planned on attacking the outcast's camp the day after that. I hope the explanation filled all your questions in." Desmond finished. Spirit was satisfied about the whole alpha and outcasts thing, but there were still things on his mind. "Do you know anything about why my mother and father were killed by my mother's bestfriend, AKA, This "Master" who is piling up food? Or where my brother is?" Spirit asked.

"Unfortunately, we hadn't found any information about this yet, but we will try and identify the meaning behind these actions. About your brother, i'm not sure what they did to him, but if they kidnapped him instead of killing him, there is a high chance that he is just used as a slave right now."

"Really?! Then we should find him right now! We need to attack the camp an-" Spirit was cut off as Desmond said something much more important.

"No, if we faced them, not even the whole alpha group will be able to defeat them. We'll need to train, and i will be revealing some of your... 'Powers.'"

Spirit looked at him in a dumbfounded way. "What?"

"Powers. We alphas live secretly, and no one knows our identity save the ones we have showed up to. Alphas are very strong for they are wolves who can unlock a special part of a wolf. Wolves normally don't have powers. But in the alpha's case, we have a lot of stamina that we unlock, these so called powers. There is also the Special power. The special power, each wolf has one, but not all discovers it. The special power is much more important than the common powers. It can go by form, upgrades, or an ability." Explained Desmond.

Spirit was already swaying, he apparently can't handle too much information in one day. "Uhh, can i just sleep today? I don't think i'll be able to keep this up, this is too much information for my brain to handle..." Said Spirit as he walked around the Alpha camp and found an extra den. He quickly went in and fell to sleep right as he closed his eyes. Desmond chuckled and closed his eyes. "Swiftpaw, Seth... You would be proud of your son if you could see what he has turned to... He is one of the most powerful wolves in the forest... he is particularly more powerful than most of the alphas." Desmond said, as he too walked back to the other alphas to discuss something.

----------------------------------------------------------------------END-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N] WOO!! EARLY UPDATE! And... Hopefully you didn't skip through anything too. there's a lot of important information in this chapter. if you skipped at least one word... I promise, the next few chapters will be very confusing. Anyways, WolfNMinecraftLover, AWAYYYYYYY~

P.S. I'll still one tomorrow, as this is an early update, i'll still update on my schedule.