Chapter 5: Outcast's Attack

A/N]  This chapter, I’m going to merge chapter 5 with 6. Making… CHAPTER 5 MERGED WITH 6 XD it’s going to be a long chapter. Though… Not too long to make you waste your sleep. C: anyways, This chapter… will have a terrible Cliffy… don’t blame me. I want to make you guys excited. continue to the story c:

Wait… what happened in last chapter again? XD oh right, the mysterious wolves. And some outcasts they were talking about. The outcasts are to be revealed… c;

Spirit weaved through the trees swiftly after he found his first hunt. The whole day, this was his first prey ever. And the sun was beginning to set. ‘But I wonder… How come I feel like I was being followed the whole time?’ Spirit thought. It was true, he felt like he was being followed. But right now the feeling disappeared. He was wondering who could’ve followed him if what his instincts were telling him was true. ‘Nah… no one could be following me, they wouldn’t have a reason to.’ Spirit countered to ‘himself’.

Spirit, after a few minutes of running, he finally found the pack he was looking for. It was the only pack that he ever trusted. Though… for his case, “Less careful around with”.  This was the pack of his friend; His one and only friend.  Spirit came in to the pack camp and was instantly  greeted by a bunch of “Hey!” “Welcome to the Pack camp!” “Greetings Spirit.”, as he nodded back to them. It was weird how they treated him so highly, it was almost embarrassing. Almost anyways. He looked around and finally found his friend.  (omigosh, I forgot his friend’s name, lemme check… OH RIGHT! Heather. J )      

“Heather!” Spirit called out as he ran to his friend. Heather finally noticed him and tilted his head.

“Spirit? What are you doing here? It’s unusual for you to come here, really.” Heather said while sitting down.

“Oh get used to it. I’m probably going to do that a lot now anyways.” Spirit replied.

“Oh? How come? I’ve never seen you like this.”

“No reason…”

“Anyway, what do you need?”

“Something’s bothering me, earlier this day, I felt like I was being followed. Like, the whole time I was looking for food.”

“PSH! It’s probably just your senses. You’re overacting.”

“No, really!” Spirit insisted.

“Ugh,  you do know that it always happens to me too right? I told you that last time…”

“This one is different. It’s like, they were following me planning something. And I heard faint sounds too.”

“Well… I’m not sure about that… but really, you might just be overacting about it.” Heather replied,  getting annoyed.

“Ugh, you aren’t helping either.” Spirit said looking around.

“I’m gonna go roam around and see if the feeling comes back…” Said Spirit.

“Can I come?”

“Sure…”

Spirit and Heather ran off outside the camp, as they roamed  the forest. “So are you like, going to find food at the same time, observing if something is following us?” Asked Heather.

“Probably. Unless you want to roam and not do anything.” Said spirit, as he stopped and looked around. Spirit caught a glimpse of a black figure from afar, and stared at it.