Chapter 9: A Friend Of A Friend

[A/N] YESSS... YESSS... I KNOW... I PROMISED I'LL UPDATE ON SCHEDULE... but......................... Some Mishaps happened. 

Anyways, this is where, the "Love team" Starts. They're more like a cute couple. CONTINUE, TO, TEH, STORY! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun shone bright, and hit the inside of the den, up to Spirit's eyes. Spirit grumbled and stirred in his sleep, but apparently Spirit was persistent on sleeping, and challenged the sun. After a few minutes, it was still on Spirit's eyes, and Spirit finally woke up. Right as he woke up, the light of the sun was directed accurately to his eyes, as if it was really aiming for him. Spirit twitched, and instinctively turned around. But this time, it was now burning his back. ([A/N] Lol, i'm making this too hard for Spirit. ) Spirit whimpered and sat up reluctantly. He had no choice. He went outside his den, and quickly squinted his eyes due to the bright light. After a few seconds, Spirit got used to it, and began walking around the camp. He saw nearby a pond, a large one at that. He trotted over to the pond, and drank some water to at least get him some energy. After drinking, he looked around, searching for anything to do, and he finally spotted Desmond, and another wolf, talking.

Spirit trotted over to the two wolves, and sat down. They hadn't noticed him, but Spirit was listening intently to their conversation.

"Desmond, Spirit has, to rest. He's been through a traumatic event." Said the anonymous wolf.

"Yes, yes, I know that, but it wouldn't hurt introducing him around the camp." Desmond persisted.

"Oh, fine. But make sure that someone is watching him. Just in case." Said the anonymous wolf, defeated.

"I don't need someone watching me, i'm not a puppy anymore." Said Spirit, surprising both of them, as they never saw him there.

"O-oh, you heard? Well then, let me introduce myself..." The anonymous wolf said, as he cleared his throat. "I am Ulric, The second Leader of the Alpha Pack." 

"I'm Spirit... Someone that has been kidnapped by strange and unknown wolves and was also kidnapped, er, i mean, saved, by another group of strange and unknown wolves claiming that wolves have powers..." Spirit said sarcastically. The two wolves chuckled at this, but Desmond said in a tone of seriousness; "Spirit, please, do not underestimate what we say. I have proof to what I said yesterday." Spirit looked at him and said;

"Show me."

The two wolves smirked, and began to walk away. Spirit was confused, but he sighed in relief as Ulric motioned for him to follow. Spirit trotted after them, and once they reached a secluded clearing, they stopped and the two wolves turned to look at each other. After a few seconds, they were having a staring contest. Spirit flattened his ears, and stared at them with an annoyed look. Then in a flash of light, they were gone. "Wait... What?" Spirit looked around frantically, and tried to search for them, and finally found them at the branches of a tree. They were balancing on it together, which looked... impossible. Spirit shook his head and said; "Ooookay.... I have enough proof... can I meet up with my friend today?" Spirit asked. "Sure thing. Be back at sunset." Spirit nodded his head and ran off, as the two other wolves jumped down from the branch and began walking towards the camp.

Spirit arrived at his friend's camp, and quickly searched for him. He found him, but not only him, he was with another friend of his, which was a girl. Spirit wondered if it was a special someone of his, and found a way to irritate him. 'This will be rich.' Spirit thought as he trotted to them and said; "Hey Heather! Is this a special som-" Spirit was cut off when a paw got shoved to his mouth. 

([A/N Spirit already told him about the kidnapp thingy.... because i put this on schedule, and i planned this chapter, i forgot to put the part where he explains everything. Sorry about the cut. :X)

It was Heather's paw.

Heather removed his paw, and Spirit quickly spitting to get rid of the leftover fur. "FEH! What was that for?!?!?!" Spirit asked. The other wolf stared at him with wide eyes. She probably isn't used to seeing "The Spirit" personally. "That's because you were about to say something false. As for this other wolf, she's a friend of mine. Her name is Faith." Spirit nodded, and said; "I'm Spirit, but you probably know my name already." The she wolf nodded rapidly and stared at Spirit. Spirit was getting uncomfortable under her stare. And the She wolf quickly shook her head and acted normal again. "Faith is a bit, shy, when she meets someone. But if you get to know her, be careful. She's crazy." Faith glared at him and said; "If you don't stop talking about me like that, i'll remember to rip you to pieces and make sure nobody ever hears of you ever again later." Faith said harshly. Spirit stared at Faith a bit wide eyed, and looked at Heather's reaction. Heather was sweating and gulping. Heather shifted uncomfortably, and finally said; "See?" Spirit smirked. "Yeah. I see, that you're still a coward as ever." Heather turned his gaze to him. "That was uncalled for.". Heather replied. Spirit rolled his eyes, and asked if she was a close friend of his. Faith was the one who replied. "Well, we usually go on... 'Adventures' As he calls it... but i call it getting into trouble, which is a habit of his." Heather glared at Faith, and said; "Is there an adventure with no trouble AT ALL?"

"No, but getting into trouble, as in getting yourself into trouble with the pack leader. That certainly doesn't fit the category 'Adventure."

"Of course it doesn't, at least, for you. You're a kill joy."

"Am not!"

"Yes you are!"

"Am not!"

"Yes you are!"

"Am not!"

"Yes you are!"

"Yes I am!"

"No you're not!"

"Yes I am!"

"No you're not, and that's final!" Heather finally said.

"Alright then. No, i'm not a kill joy it is." Faith nodded in satisfaction.

"Wait... What?" Heather finally realized he was trick and huffed.

-------------------Later after some chit chat...-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guys, I need to go back to Alpha camp, it's sunset already, and i promised to go back, Before, Sunset." Spirit said.

"Aww, you're going back so soon? I guess you can go back... Bye Spirit! Cya tomorrow! And maybe we could go on an adventure with Faith tomorrow!" Said Heather.

"You mean get in trouble, tomorrow. Bye Spirit!" Faith too, said her goodbye.

"Bye guys!"  Spirit said back as he trotted back to camp.

[A/N] SO, THAT'S THAT! Anyways, sorry for the delay of updates. By the way, Faith is a silver wolf with white underbelly and some blue markings on her shoulder and hind legs.