Chapter 3. Spirit's Friend?

[A/N] Er. Guys. Is it ok if I update everyday :3 its temporary, because I already have the plots on my mind… oh well… it wouldn’t hurt… Well… its only a MIGHT anyway. (THAT’S THE OLD AUTHORS NOTE. THE PRESENT ONE: ) Er. I don’t think that’ll happen, as I said in last chapter.

Spirit was specifically running in a straight line, and necessary turns. Some would think he was looking for a wolf that he wants to fight. But no, Spirit was going to his only friend, the only one that ever earned his trust, all these years.

After a few minutes of running, he finally found him. He slowed down to a trot and eventually was in his friend’s sight. “Oh! Hey there Spirit, is there something important? Because it would be really important if you yourself come here, because it’s really rare, I wonder what would be-“The talkative wolf was cut off by Spirit, before he even said what he was wondering about. “Shh, I don’t want anyone else to hear about this. Quiet down.” Spirit said. “Alright, what is it?” Replied the wolf.

 Spirit looked around to make sure no one was there before answering “Do you know anything about the ShadowPack’s so called master?” The wolf tilted his head for a second before answering “Oh. You mean him. Yea, I know some.” Spirit sighed in relief that he would be able to get information. “Alright, say everything you know about him.” The wolf raised an eyebrow at question, but seeing he didn’t get an answer, he instead said everything he knows.

 “Well… I heard that they’re doing this, if you know what I mean, and you probably do.” Spirit gave a nod of approval “Because they’re saving food, so that they’re master will not get stressed on commanding wolves to hunt. Man, he is probably lazy. He also does this every year, in different parts of the forest.”

Sprit’s ears suddenly perked up and he asked, “Parts of the forest? You mean not the whole forest is scarce?” “Nope.”  The wolf replied. “Alright then, Continue.”

 “Well, I don’t know his real name, but the shadow wolves said his cover name is Lucifer. Huh. So uncreative.. Couldn’t he think of a better cover name? (A/N Wow. I don’t know why im making my characters say the name I thought of is uncreative. Oh well.) Anyways, not the same wolves hunt every year, they say that he excludes 10 weak wolves off the pack at the end of every year. That’s all I know.”

“Thanks for the info.” Spirit replied. “Hey, why do you need it anyway?” His friend asked. “Well Heather, (A/N Oh. I don’t know what that actually means… I just thought that it’s good for a name.) I was just walking along in the forest, trying to find some food… which is a mission fail… then I found some shadow wolves chatting. I heard about getting food for Him, and the youngest of them saying about me getting angered if I ever find out.”

---------------------------After The Story Telling, Because the Author is Lazy,-------------------------------------------

“That’s enough, isn’t it?” Asked Spirit. “Yea. I guess so.” “Guess so?” “Well, can you blame me? It would be cool if you instead attacked them and forced them to tell you, making them bow at your awesomeness and respect you!” Spirit chuckled at this. “Yeah Yeah, but I think I better go now, before this part of the forest gets completely empty, so I don’t need to walk a long way.” “Yeah, though I think it would be worth it if you walked a long way and got a lot of food. You’re probably just lazy today.” “Oh? Probably.” Spirit couldn’t help but grin at his friend. “Bye then. See you.” With that, Spirit ran off to who knows where, leaving his friend to do what he was doing earlier.

[A/N] SO! PERSONALLY, I THINK THAT’S SHORT. But… I can’t think of anything else to do with these two.

Heather: YEAH! THIS PERSON IS UNCREATIVE! REALLY!

Shut up Heather.

Spirit: Well… its true… a bit.

Ugh. Anyway, hope you enjoyed. And as I said, I MIGHT post chapters every day or every other day, but that’s temporary. In the future I will again follow the schedule. Bai! And that was the past authors note <.<

~Peace