Chapter 21: Ice?

The Destined Spirit
Chapter 21: Ice?

Spirit was sitting alone in a clearing with his eyes closed, and his ears Perked up.
He was being aware of his surroundings, no, not because he senses enemies nearby, but just because he was practicing. Apparently, if he wanted to train someone to make them strong, he needs to be strong, himself.

After finishing his training, Spirit stood up from his position, opened his eyes, and headed for the Alpha camp to tell Devin the next training session was starting. ‘Oh wait, I almost forgot about NightFall and StarFall.’  Spirit remembered, and reached the Alpha camp. He ran around looking for Devin. He finally found him and told him that the Fall twins were going with them to train. They ran around again looking for the Fall twins and found them.

Spirit then led them to the practice camp, where, as always, Faith and Heather was waiting for them.
Spirit went to one side of the clearing, Faith and Heather on the other side, while the Fall twins were told to watch on a side between the three. Well, Devin was also sitting down on Spirit’s side.

“Fire.”

Their fire’s both came up at the same time, and both were bigger than an average wolf’s head. It was good.

“Water.”

Both of them summoned a blob of water at the same time, and it was as big as a wolf’s head. It was good, too.

“Nature.”

It wasn’t one of the basic elements, and the two’s ears shot up slightly and their eyes widened slightly. Faith, using Nature, got a branch of a tree and floated it to her paw. Heather then floated to his paw a large herb.  Their floating wasn’t that stable, it was slightly shaking when it was moving, and it tended to fall out from their control. But for a beginner, it was good.

“Lightning.”

The two looked at each other, seeing that they can’t do it without a certain weather. They both suddenly ducked a volt of lightning from behind, and Spirit raised his right paw to capture the lightning, and it swirled around his paw, in a different way from electricity. “That part was to detect lightning. Good.” Spirit said but the others tilted their head in confusion. “This lightning was already stored in my paw before I entered the clearing, and I launched it far away so that it comes from behind you at the right time. Don’t worry, if it hit you earlier, the amount of lightning I got wasn’t that big.” Spirit explained as the others nodded.

“Electricity.”

Both were charging with electricity faster than yesterday,  but Heather was really fast this time. Before Spirit even finished the word he was already charged. Heather right after finishing the word. Spirit nodded in content. “Yep! Heather, your main element is Electricity.” Spirit said, as Heather nodded.

“Ice.”

They were both faster than yesterday, but this time, Faith was the fastest.  Right when Spirit finished it, not after he finished it, Faith had summoned water and turned it to ice. Heather  was a second late than her.  “Alright, Faith, your main is Ice.” Spirit said as Faith beamed, and whispered a ‘yes!’ to herself. Apparently, Faith loved playing with water.

“Wow guys… you have a lot more potential than me…” Spirit said with envy as his face went grim for a second. “But at least I’ll be teaming with strong wolves!” Spirit lightened up instantly, as Devin chuckled. “Now we need to teach the Fall twins, right?” Devin asked as Spirit nodded.

--------------------------------------------------After teaching them, and them owning it…----------------------------

“A-alright... Let’s get back to camp now.” Spirit said still flustered at the Pup’s strengths. “Oh and, I’ll remember to tell Desmond about us forming a team.” Spirit said to the other three, as they all nodded, and all of them went back to their respective camps. Apparently, they started that training at sunset, and now it’s nearing midnight, so Spirit quickly went to his den and lay down. He thought of what kind of missions they could go to. Oh well, they’ll know soon. Spirit eventually fell asleep.

[A/N] OH HEY!!!!! Guys, I was thinking of becoming a proofreader too. So I was hoping everyone can point out how good my grammar is and the such… ^^’’ And tell me parts of a story where I’m not good and the such… And sorryyyyyyyyyy for the really SHORT chapters… Because… Making tha spree promise wasn’t really a good thing for me, considering I’m really lazy. ;o; But I’ll still do mah best to continue. And I’m actually like, typing 3 to 5 chapters a day. Ouo.