Chapter 18: Spirit's power and The Test

(A/N) Uh… Hey… freak… hate… this… stupid… son of a…. HA! NOPE! Dis stupid thingi saijfdisa jfasudihf kusdhf GAH!!! Umm. I wrote through more than halfway of this chapter, around 800 words, some battle scenes.. AND …. My laptop shut down from over heat. I didn’t freaking save it. AND NOW..

MICROSOFT. I HAVE A BIG SUGGESTION. SAVE AUTOMATICALLY PWEASHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, not as in save it with the name: Untitled, just, when we open it, it will ask:  “Would you like to open the previous file? Microsoft  Office unexpectedly shut down.” Or something like dat. Welp, sorry, cuz i don’t wanna retype the whole thing.. I’m gonna skip a few parts. ;-; and the 800 was only the Test. THE FREAKING TEST. YES. THE TEST!!!!!!! Now, it’s only gonna be around 1,000ish.. it was supposed to be 2,000ish… but oh well ;-;…. Get on wit da chapter.

Spirit woke up to the sound of a loud voice, basically an announcer. Spirit yawned and stretched, trying to get the guts to stand up and listen to what it is. After a few more minutes, Spirit stood up and walked outside the den. The Announcer had just finished trying to get everyone’s attention.  “Yesterday, The three alphas have returned from their mission, and they have discovered quite a lot of useful information. But the main topic is about them discovering two pups, alone, near our territory. It was said that these pups’ parents were killed by the outcasts, so the three Alphas invited them to join our camp for a bit. Now, we will test them, and if they pass the test, we shall explain to them what the pack is about.” Spirit remembered about them reporting at the meeting clearing… they probably reported this morning. Oh well. The announcer stepped to the side to reveal the two pups. Most of the crowd gasped in shock, but some also gasped in awe. The reason for this was the wings of Starfall. Spirit toned out some of his announcement, observing Starfall’s change in color. Yesterday, she was only white. Now, she was white, and had some black. It was night when she was white, and now its day… ‘hm. Perhaps it’s a family thing?’ Spirit thought, and shrugged it away. The announcer said he was going to lead them to the testing clearing now, and most people followed. Spirit followed them too, not wanting to get left out.

-----------------------------------------------After the Test, and yes, the test was detailed in the previous doc----

Spirit walked back to the camp, and headed straight for Desmond’s den. What Spirit learned today, was that these two pups were tortured as slaves in the Outcasts camp, and they ran away, successfully doing so because of the lowered guard, hearing they were going to attack someone.  Due to them being tortured, they had learned some combat abilities. Apparently, they were commanded to stare at only one wolf, who wasn’t moving, while they were being attacked. They successfully dodged two quick attacks without so much as a glance. The second round was about blocking and evading incredibly fast lunges, punches, kicks, and bites. They evaded everything without so much as a scratch. And, of course, they passed. Everything was then also explained to them, and they just had a calm expression. They were so… Accepting, is what I think the word should be. They would be incredible when they grow up. Spirit reached Desmond’s den, and he was told they would go training on normal combat. Spirit sighed. He wanted to train on his element powers, and learn his main element power. Oh well.

----------Major Time Skip here. ;D I’m getting too lazy. XD and when im writing this our internet is currently … broken, of the sort, and I cannot check back to Spirit’s Training schedule. Wait… AHA! No, I didn’t discover anything. Yay for mini authors at time skip. XD… Btw, I’m gonna try going with Spirit’s POV… which means… Yay for first time doing a POV :D Tell me in the comments if you like the normal pov more, or Spirit’s pov. C:---------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------Spirit’s POV-------------------------------------------------------

After weeks and weeks of training, it was main element training day. I had learned to control thunder, water,  fire, air, earth, nature, wind, lightning, and the such. Today I was determined to find out my real main element.

As I went to the clearing, which Desmond told me to go to after eating my breakfast, I found Desmond waiting for me. I ran to him, eager to do something, as I asked; “I find out my main element by knowing which element I like, think I fit for, and use easily is right?” Desmond nodded. He stood far away, and tensed. He was doing an Electricity attack. He can use thunder/lightning if he wants to, but the weather apparently… isn’t thunder-ish. Soon enough, Electricity was spiraling all over his body, and he raised his right paw, and did something like punching the air. This was when the Electricity is launched into me. I quickly tensed before it hit me, and it was also spiraling in my body. It went from my neck, to my chest, then went to my right paw, and I sent it underground.  Desmond nodded, moving on to the next element. He then used a nearby pond to get water, and launched it at me. I quickly raised my arm up, as the water covered my paw. I thought of showing off as I drank the water on my paw. Desmond had one eyebrow up, knowing I was showing off. I smirked.

He went to the next element, which was fire. His paw burned. Well, not really, but fire surrounded it. A large amount of fire. The fire’s height… well… it almost reached the top of the tree behind him. Almost.  And it was really thick. He launched it at me, and I didn’t even break a sweat as I inhaled it, breathed fire, gathered them back, and surrounded my whole body in a thick fire. I wasn’t even sweating, or getting tired of doing this. Personally, I liked fire and I can use it easily. Desmond nodded to himself, as he walked to me. I let go of the fire as it vanished into the air. “What happened?” I asked, wondering why he stopped. “Your main element is fire.” I stopped myself from Squee-ing like a pup who got his first hunt and jumping up to the air. Instead a wide Cheshire cat smile broke into my face. Desmond raised an eyebrow at my face, ignored it, and motioned that the training was over. “We’ll start the next schedule of our trainings tomorrow. Don’t forget.” Desmond said as he walked back to the camp. ‘Yes!’ I shouted in glee in my head as I got excited.

I went back to my den, realizing how tired I was. I quickly slumped down, and fell asleep.

(A/N) YEY! DAT FRIGGIN MICROSOFT OFFICE! ;-; Idk why I said Yay when I’m angry. Actually, im happy and angry ;D anyways, did I do well on the POV? Say in the comments below if you want me to continue on the  Character POV’s or just continue with the normal POV. Thanks for reading, and good bah!

~Peace Out