can chase both dreams

Has tharn feel sleep first, type was too his stomach, looking down at him.
His eyes darted looking over his angelic face.
I am so unbelievably happy tharn. My heart is swelling with how much in bliss I am currently.
I love you so much, I'm over whelmed at the moment....... Everything is perfect.......
Types face fell, to place his head to his arms, to look up to the wall.
Well..... Almost perfect.
I have my man, my love, my mother's slight acceptance of you......I know she'll fall in love with him later on......it's evitable.
Moving to his side, type laid up his arm, bringing the other up, to place his hand palm down to his chest, to feel his heart beat.
Type smiled at that.
Looking to tharns face once again, has tharn was laid to his back, types eyes darted, smile slowly dissipated.
I have my friends safety, I am safe has are you tharn but....... One thing is missing. You pursuing your dream.......I know you want to do this, in essence I'm holding you back.
Type took a deep breathe in, to shuffle to tharn to place his head to his chest.
Tharn feeling type, wrapped his arm around to sign in contentment.
Type peered his eyes up to smile.
I love you tharn, tomorrow..... We must discuss this. There is always a way.
The next morning after a great, peaceful, night sleep, type dragged tharn to the shower.
Tharn kept his head to the side has type moved the soap around his back.
Tharn smiled.
"Keeping your boyfriend clean?"
Type looked up to nod.
"Sparkling clean my love."
Tharn turned to grab types hand with the soap, it fell to the ground, to go to the corner.
Tharn then pulled type to his body, the other arm went around his lower back to make him pressed tighter to his. There eyes darted.
Tharn leaned his mouth to types to lock there lips.
They weaved and woved there heads slowly back and forth.
Parting, tharn turned type around, to place his head to his shoulder, to wrap his arms around. The warm water hit tharns back to splash to types head.
They swayed a bit back and forth.
Tharn then went to types ear to nibble.
Type chuckled.
"Mmmm type...... You are too cute. Can't keep my hands off of you. "
Type leaned his head to the side.
"That..... Bad?"
Tharn shook his head.
Taking his hands lower, tharn took one to play with types head, the other went to his shaft to stroke.
Type lifted his head back to moan.
"Aaaaah tharn.....I love your touch...... So..... Warm....."
Tharn went to types neck to lick and nip.
Has his member started to grow, he rubbed it between those two soft cheeks.
Types body quivered.
"Tttharn?"
"Mmmm?" He hummed on types neck.
"Ah please...... Make love to me.....I want to feel you deep inside.......ah please"
Tharn took a hand up, to make type lean to the wall.
He placed two hands up, palms face down, to bit his lip, to hang his head to moan.
Tharn hung his head, to place himself inch by inch in.
Type lifted his head back, to moan louder, his body went up and down with the thrusts.
Tharn brought up that one hand, to wrap it gently around types neck to bring him back.
There chest and back were to one anothers.
Type turned his head to eye tharn, who kept his hand to his member to stroke.
Type brought up his hands to tharns.
"Mmm....... Kiss me type...."
Type smiled to do just that.
They placed there tongues into each other mouths swirling about.
Tharn stroked types member sensually til he came, soiling his hand.
They both moaned heavily into each other's mouths has tharn thrusts quickened.
Quivering, he came filling up type.
After the shower, the two sat at the table, type was finished to look over to tharn has he hung his head, still consuming.
Darting his eyes, tharn looked to type, with wide eye brows, to chew his food.
"Yes?" He swallowed.
Type took a deep breathe in.
"Tharn........I want you to pursue your dream."
Tharn shook his head to hang it to re eat.
"No type. We are following yours. I am fine."
Type signed.
"Tharn....... You may be fine now...... But one day..... You might resent me....... Listen.....I think I've thought of a way."
Tharn chewed slowly to look back up, shaking his head.
"Type......I said no. I will not resent you. I am very lucky and fortunate to be here. I also am quite wealthy, taking my adoptive mother's money, that I found. You are here by scholarship right? When you graduate I can fund you becoming a astrologer. It is a win, win for me. For us."
Type leaned back to wrap his arms around his chest.
"Mmmm, I may be here by schlorship, however I am wealthy by my....."
Type hung his head to take a deep breathe to lift it, looking to tharn.
"This is not about the money tharn. If you accomplish this...... Then maybe one day, you and I can come out to be a normal ish couple, we could be able to walk the streets holding hands."
Type leaned a bit.
"I..... Want that tharn...... Normalcy......"
Tharn darted his eyes to sign, leaning back to eye his plate, playing with his fork.
"You....... Really wish for that?"
Type smiled to nod.
Tharn looked up.
"I..... Don't want to be away from you type. Schooling alone could take 10 to 20 years, I....."
Type took a deep breathe in.
"My schooling would take 5 in total. I can, stop next semester, help you, clear your name, be with you til I would have to start up again, then when we got free time, we would spend it together. I...... Just need my degree, with it, I can become an astrologer later in my life. With my and you money, I can set it up anywhere."
Type got up to go to tharn to sit in his lap, tharn wrapped his arms around, to look up, type wrapped his arms around.
"We can do this together. Only be apart for a bit. I am not going anywhere tharn. You were all about living everything behind to follow me, let me do the same."
Tharns eyes darted.
"But...... This is your dream....I don't want to....."
Type leaned to place his lips to his, to move his head to his shoulder to hug tightly.
"You...... Are my dream tharn. Being with you, at your most purly happy, is my new dream. I love you tharn. Please......"
Tharn took a deep breathe in, to hug tightly types body.
"Are...... You sure about this...."
"Very my love.......I love you so much tharn...."
Moving them up, tharn carried type to bed, to have them lay to there sides to hug him in a tight embrace.
"You are incredible, I love you type. Promise me, after all is said and done. We will be together to never part again."
Type smiled.
"Well, I would have to go to work, but I promise tharn. Never be apart."
The two held each other close, with huge smiles on there face. They were in bliss, now knowing there next step.