are you still mine?

Types eyes darted under his heavy lids in a slow then started to become rapid. He was trying to remember the last thing that happened, then his brows furrowed.
He, knocked me out.
Slowly opening, his eyes, type looked up to see his arms were bound too his headboard.
Type started to thrash about, however it was too no avail.
Breathing heavily, he slowly peered his eyes down and to the side to see tharn sitting to the edge, back to him, slightly bent, hands cupped, looking to the wall.
Types heart raced, he gulped.
Shaking his head, type looked up to try again to get out of this binding.
Tharn took a deep inhale to look behind him to look over type. He hadent changed one bit. Still looked 16.
"Try all you want. It's the unbreakable tether."
Type thrashed hard, breathing heavily, to then take deep breathes. Going over the situation, he tried to snap his fingers, nothing happened. Moving them, he could tell they were numb.
Type signed.
"You.......numbed my....."
Tharn turned to place his leg too the bed to look type in the face.
"Can't have you parting or.... Using your magic"
Type gritted his teeth, he kept his eyes to his bound hands.
"Let me go! Then go away...." He said through gritted teeth.
Tharn then got on type to sit, he looked down at him, with his head cocked to the side.
Type looked with furrowed brows.
"Get......off! What the hell! Why are you even here! Go away!"
"You......and i have some business to conduct witch......"
Tharn kept his eyes to his body to bring his hands to go to the collar to rip his shirt open.
Types eyes darted up and down frantically.
"Get......off! Don't touch me!"
Tharn raised an eye brow to take one hand to start from his neck to sensually take it down slowly. Type breathed shallowly.
"What.......are.....you doing! Stop! Don't touch me!"
Tharn looked up, expressionless and with no emotion.
"Why? Does this body belong to that other witch! How many others in these last 15 year's have touched you?"
Types eyes narrowed to look up to start thrashing around, trying to get himself out of this.
Tharn lightly and darkly chuckled to look back to types body too run his index finger up and down.
Type stopped thrashing to peer his eyes down to the action to breathe shakily.
"Stop......touching me! Hunter!"
Tharn instantly stopped to look up.
Moving his hands up he opened types ripped shirt to start to play with his nipples making them erect.
Type turned his head to muffle his moans by keeping his lips in a tight line.
Tharn leaned over to place his head to his cheek.
"How many others have touched what is mine type? Mmmm?"
Type gritted his teeth.
"I am not yours! I will never be! Get off! Stop touching me, you murderous hunter!"
Tharn darkly smiled, he then took his hands down to types pants to rub one hand to feel his erection through his pants.
"You wish for me to stop touching......yet you are so hard type.....why is that hmmm?"
Type growled.
Tharn got up to look and, the room shook a bit.
"Mmm, was wondering when this would happen."
Type opened his eyes to continue to breathe heavily.
"Why......are you here? Why won't you stop! Go......away!"
Tharn looked back to type.
"I saw you with them type. Are you now there's?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"None of your business hunter! Get the hell off of me!"
"Mmm none of my business......"
Tharn started to grind a bit on top of type.
Type turned his head to eye tharn.
"Why......are you doing this? Let me go!"
Tharn leaned over to go close to his face. There eyes darted.
"Are you still mine type? How many others have you've been with? Have you've been with them.....physically?"
Types eyes narrowed.
"Let......me.....go!"
Tharn brought his hands up to types throat.
"No."
Trying to lay his lips to types, quickly he went to his pants to pull out a knife to cut the tether.
Type peered his eyes up, to take his hands to tharns chest to push him back to sit onto him. Tharn stretched his arms to either side, not touching type, to look up to him.
Type had his hands around his neck, breathing heavily.
"Type....."
"Shut up! You have no right to be here! No right to ask me such things! I could be with whoever i wish! I am not yours! Never will be again! Why are you here! Are you going to live by the mark standard! Kill me? Or are you finally going to take it off! You son of a bitch hunter! Why....."
Types eyes widen has tharn leaned up to place his lips to his.
Down, there eyes darted.
"You know why I'm.here. you know why I'm asking you such things."
Type took up a hand to place two fingers to his lips. Peering his eyes up he looked angerly to him.
Tharns head went to the side.
Type slapped him and hard to get off to sit to the edge, gripping, head hung, breathing heavily.
Tharn turned his head slowly to look to type.
Getting up he went to type to place his head too his shoulder to look down.
Type turned his head to the side.
"Go away!"
Tharn looked to type.
"Mmm.....feel better now?"
Type darkly chuckled.
"I will never.....feel.....better hunter! Get lost!"
Tharn brought up a hand to make type turn his head.
The two looked to another, eyes darted.
"Have you.....with another type?"
Type signed to turn his head to look forward.
"Go to hell tharn!"
Tharn slightly smirked to turn his head to start planting kisses to his neck.
Type squeezed his eyes shut.
"Ddd.....don't!"
Tharn took an arm to wrap it about to go to his pants to unbutton too unzip pulling out his member.
"Mmmm.....is this......because of my touch?"
Type gritted his teeth to turn his head. Tharns went back, types eyes darted to move his mouth to his to lay his lips to tharns.
Soon they both were seeking entrance with there tongues.
Type brought up his hand to tharns cheek to really get into it.
Mentally he was screaming.
What are you doing! Remember he used you! Was going to kill you! Why are you allowing this? He ruined your future! Oh god! Why don't i want to stop.
Furrowing his eye brows, type moved his tongue out to turn his head to look forward.
"You......need....to leave."
Tharns eyes darted to take up a hand to place his index finger to his temple.
Type looked around, they were in that one room again, where they had there first time.
He instantly closed his eyes.
"Tharn! Stop it! I know it's not real!"
Tharn then went to types ear.
"Type......can i suck on it?"
Type was fighting and hard to get out of tharns mind game but this ability of his was stronger.
Type gulped has he felt tharn was pushing him back.
To the bed, tharn leaned his head down to take out his tongue to lick his lips then re inserting it in his awaiting mouth.
Type brought up a shaky hand to wrap it around his neck to pull him.
Tharn took a hand down to types twitching member to stroke.
Type moaned heavily.
Up, the implanted school memory left. There eyes darted.
Type turned to push tharn down too take off his clothes then his. He didn't know why, but he couldn't stop himself. There was a familiar current,  passing through the two, it was only half because tharn didn't have his heart.
Fully undressed, tharn hovered over type, the two kissed passionetly.
Taking a hand down, he lubed his member to open his legs to slowly go in.
Type gripped tharns back, tightly.
Tharn smiled has he could tell this was hurting type. He didn't like that he was feeling pain but this said something.
Parting, from there kiss tharn went to his ear. Type turned his head to moan.
"Still mine.....i see?"
Type took calming breathes has tharn started to thrust.
"No! Never yours! Aaaaah never.....mmmm.... again!"
Tharn darkly chuckled to thrust in hard, quick and deep.
Type bit his lower lip to lean his head back to moan.
Tharn lifted his head back.
"Aaaah this body......is still mine! All mine type! Mmmm!"
Type took his hands from his back to take them to his face to pull it down. There eyes locked.
"I.....May not have.....with another....but......aaaaah.....nothing of me is yours! God!"
Tharn brought up his hands to types to place them to either side of his head to pin them there to thrust.
There eyes darted.
"Mmm.......think that all you want type........i know you know better.....aaaaah.....can't......hold.....back"
Types body went up and down with the friction. He kept his eyes locked on tharns.
They were cold and dead. This was not his tharn, but whatever the 15 years did to him and the absence of his heart.
Types body shivered.
Tharn could tell what he was seeing.
Moving his head down he re connected there lips.
Type locked his fingers to either side of his head to really get into there kiss, letting everything else wash away. He could not stop the fact he was swept away.
After, type had fallen asleep, waking on his stomach, he patted the bed to then lean up on his Elbows to look to the side. Tharn sat to the edge re buttoning his shirt.
"Where.......where are you going?"
Tharns signed.
"Can't stay. You know that."
Types lips parted,he's face fell.
Taking a deep breathe type turned his had to eye the bed.
He darkly chuckled.
Tharn turned to eye him.
Type looked to tharn.
"Am i fucking idiot! A fool! You only came back for my body.....am i right? Or for your disgusting..... Deciful.....selfish.......egotistical heart!"
Tharn looked around to see the room shake.
Type sat up to hit tharn repeatedly in the back.
"That's why your here isn't it! Use me! Like you have always done! Use what ever tactic to get what you want! You are a son of a bitch to show me that! To invade my mind! You piece of...."
Tharn hopped on type, to pin him down. There eyes darted.
Type breathed heavily.
"Get......off! You are nothing but a user! You wreaked my future! My hopes! My dreams! Turned me into this thing! Take your mark off of my body! Take your heart back! I don't want it! I don't want you! Get off! Leave me alone! Let me move on! God get off! Leave!"
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"You are my witch! I will not take the mark off! I do not want my heart! It belongs to you! Only you! Type......you need to....."
Type scoffed.
"I do not need......to do anything.....fuck off! If you come anywhere near me again! I will destroy that frozen heart of yours!"
Tharn leaned his head back to widen his eyes.
So.....this is why i am starting to feel a bit again.....its somewhere here.
"Type...."
Type shook his head.
"I am so done with you hunter! This is my last mistake. I'm moving on! Stay away from me!"
Type then moved his hand. Tharn looked to it to groan.
"Type....don't!"
"Good bye hunter!"
Type snapped his fingers for tharn to look down to water.
He hit it to look up to the sky.
You......need to know why i couldn't stay type.......i know where to find you now....this.....us....is not over...
Type looked to the empty space above him to shake.
What the hell is the matter with me! Why did i....
Type sat slowly up, to get off the bed to snap his fingers to have another one.
Looking to the side, he stepped a bit wobbly to the dresser drawer to open. Grabbing a knife, he looked to it, then moved out his arm to take it to it, seeing the blood, type remembered what his head master said. Sighing type threw the knife to the wall.
Snapping his fingers type got dressed.
Taking a deep breathe, he grabbed a healer elixer, looking to his arm he saw it was healing.
Turning, he laid his back to the dresser to look down, feeling ashamed.
Waving a phone to existence, type dialed deshir.
"Hello?"
"Deshir? Can....you sleep over tonight?"
"Oh....."
Type moved with the phone to his ear to lay to the bed.
"Should be able too....where are...."
Type made the phone disappear. To snap his fingers.
Deshir was there to his side, he shook his head to look down.
"Type.....that travel is so....."
Type grabbed his hand to sling it over, without a word to intertwine.
Deshir relaxed and looked over type.
"Are....you okay?"
"Tired......of being alone......please.....let's sleep."
Deshir nodded to snuggle up to him.
"Let's sleep."
Type took a deep breathe to close his eyes.
There was two parts to this, type really didn't wish to be alone any more, he also knew tharn would not come back if he saw type with another.
This.....is truly the end.....tharn kelo