let's get out of the room

A month passed the two of them. Type had to watch and hard but he figured out what happened to his nightmare's.
Every day that month, the two would consume forget me knots to a point, and practice being in each other's mind. Types was hesitate to it, but relaxing and thinking of only tharn and trying to help him, he was able to let go.
Tharn was more willing, all he needed to think of was type and trying to make sure he was safe and protected.
2 days into the next month, the two started out of the others mind and the nightmare's for both didn't return.
Waking Saturday morning, type opened his eyes slowly, to look up, has he was laying on tharns chest, arm wrapped, he smiled wide.
Tharn had his head slightly turned, breathing in and out contently, with his arms wrapped around type.
Looking over tharns face, type grimanced a bit. He had very dark circles under his eyes.
Type breathed in deep.
I'm..... So sorry..... To have dragged you into my nightmare's tharn. You look so tired.
Feeling types heart beat start to race, tharn slowly opened his eyes to turn his head to look to type with a huge smile.
"Good morning type. Did you sleep well?"
Type moved his head down, to squeeze tharns body a bit.
"Mmmm, very. What about you?"
"Same. Your warmth is so soothing and comforting."
"So is yours tharn."
Types eyes darted to then suddenly get up to sit on tharn.
He widen his eyes looking up, a bit startled.
Type leaned to place his hands to either side of tharns face.
"Do..... You know what today is?”
Tharn gripped types waist, to burrow his eye brows, in confusion.
"No. I'm sorry I don't."
Type made a pouty face.
Leaning up, type waved his hand to the side, for tharn to turn his head, to watch. Type showed when they first met.
Tharns eyes widen.
He turned his head to look to type.
Lowering his hand, he raised an eye brow.
"Let us, celebrate our anniversary of when we first met. We never have. Also, for the last few months, you have been semi trapped in here. Will you come somewhere with me?"
Tharn smiled.
Bringing a hand up, he stroked, types cheek, while he brought, one up to place over his. They looked adorly to one another.
"Of course. I love you type. You are too sweet."
Type smiled to lean down to lay his lips to his.
Up, they both took a shower together, then ate a hearty meal of breakfast.
Standing to the living room, type took a deep breathe in, holding tharns hand.
Tharn turned his head to look over type, a bit concerned with his deamnor.
"Type?"
Type turned his head to look over tharn.
"Where ....I am about to take us. Is very....... Sentimental to me."
Tharn squeezed his hand.
Type looked down to smile to raise his hand to make a portal.
Turning his head, he took in another deep breathe to walk through pulling tharn along.
To a forest, they kept there hands intermitted, tharn looked about, it was very nice.
Then he turned his head to eye type, he wore a stern face, has he looked forward.
"Type? Where did you take us my love?"
Type signed a bit sullenly.
"This...... Is where...... My father.....passed away......"
Tharns eyes widen, instantly he pulled type to him, to hug tightly.
"Oh...... Type..... You didn't need to ..."
Type hugged him back tightly.
"Im...... Not trying to........ Make this a bad thing just....... This is important to me......"
Tharn brought a hand to stroke your head.
"What is important to you...... Is important to me. Thank you type."
"Mmmm......it's time. I move pass this. Need to let go thinking it was my fault."
Tharn nodded.
"You know it wasn't. You were only a kid. Most kids don't listen. You just wanted to see the beauty of the forest."
Type nodded.
"My....... Father brought me here, only a hand full of times..... My mother would be fully against it. It was ours....... That's why...... When we were apart.....I made a circle. No one can come in..... Except me..... And now you."
Parting, they looked to one another. Tharn brought up his hands to either side of yours face. There eyes darted, has type lowered his hands to tharns waist.
"Thank you for this type. Let me....."
Tharn took a deep breathe in to place his fingers to his temple. Type looked to tharn confused.
Tharn smiled lowering his fingers.
"This...... Is your anniversary present."
Turning, types eyes widen.
The times he went there with his father, played out.
Tears came down types face.
Tharn to the side, grabbed types hand, for him to pull them down to sit. Moving about, type sat on tharns lap to hold his hands into his lap watching.
"This........ Is incredibly amazing wonderful my love. Thank you so much for this....."
Type weeped a bit.
With there intertwined hands, tharn moved them up to wrap his arms around.
He placed his head to his shoulder to watch.
"Do...... You think your father would have liked me?"
Type nodded, relaxing onto tharns body.
"He....... May have had a say with me being gay but....... Knowing I was in deep love and purely happy. My father would have accepted it and you."
Tharn smiled, he watched has a young type played with his dad, he really watched has his father wore a huge smile.
"Type?"
"Yes"
"By looking at his face. Has your memories are playing out. I can see how proud of you he was."
Type took a deep breathe in.
"Tharn. Thank you."
Turning his head, the two looked to another, in love.
Type leaned up to give tharn a very deep kiss.
Weaving and woving there heads, the two were not getting enough of another.
Parting, there eyes darted.
"After, we watch. Can we..... Go home?"
Type raised an eye brow.
Tharn smiled wide.
""Love the sound of that."
Turning there heads, they continued to watch.
"Tharn, from the bottom of my heart. Thank you so much for this."
Tharn held type closer and tighter.
"It's All for my only love type. It's all for you."
Type smiled wide to think of what he was going to do for tharn when they got home.
Starring forward, they watched the memories play out, with smiles.