in my mind

To the kitchen table, type sat, drumming his fingers to the counter, keeping his eyes down. His mother was to the other side, body leaned to the stove, looking to the area under types head. There last week together came and went, on Sunday,in 2 days, type needed to leave, they were waiting for the admissions to send him a yes or no application. Everyday they sat and waited at the same time, to the kitchen to see if one would come about. Type was starting to think he was not going to get in.
Oda looked to type, to see his dazed expression.
"The un think spell?"
Type slowly peered his eyes up, to take a deep breathe.
"Either that......or i was going to take my love essance out once more. I don't want to think about it. Remember, just the two of us. O......"
They then both looked down. A letter came to being. Type stood to hand it too his mother.
"I.....cant.....please open it for me...."
Oda smiled to lean away from the stove to step to the counter to take the letter.
Peering down, she opened to read.
Type bend his body over, eyes darted.
Oda looked up with a wide grin.
"Congratulations......."
Types eyes widen to walk around the cpunter to embrace his mother. They hugged tightly.
"I'm so proud of you type......."
Type with his head turned, furrowed his eye brows, parting, he placed his hands to either of her shoulders, to hang his head to whimper.
She looked him over in worry.
"Type?"
He stiffly turned his head to the side, squeezing his eyes shut.
"Mmmm......just...... thinking......with this spell......not adviced."
"What were you thinking about?"
Type took a deep breathe in to look to his mother.
"Nothing......i wish to be alone."
Patting his mother's shoulders, he grabbed the acceptance letter to turn to go to her library.
Oda watched him go with worry still on her face.
Grabbing what he needed, type went to his bed, crossed legged, with the book opened to scan it.
He then wrapped his arms around reading.
"So......this is how he.....took out his heart....."
Type brought up his hand to clutch his shirt over his beating heart.
Should......i.....take it out? Stop the pain.....be has he was, be expressionless, no emotion? Just am empty shell?
Types eyes darted from the book to the letter back to the book.
When he was down there with his mother, type thought for a minute, what would tharn think of type getting in. Would he be proud?
Type hung his head, to squeeze his eyes shut.
Placing his fingers up, he started to recite the spell, it would differ from tharns only a bit, the heart would be his, to do what he wished, didn't need to give it to another.
Feeling his heart start too come out, types eyes widen.
He swore he just heard tharn in his mind, he said stop.
Type took his hand away to grip either side of the bed to breathe deeply.
He then eyed the letter.
Do not become an empty heartless man because of the pain you feel in your heart for the other. Just don't do it!
Type brought a hand up.to wave the book for it to go to the library.
Flopping back, type brought up his arm to look to his wrist. Oddly he was missing the mark that condemned him and ruined his life, in part.
Placing it to the side of his head, type placed his other behind his head to close his eyes.
What......should i do? I.....do not wish to get rid of my heart, i can't stomach to do any forget me knots, this un think spell is weaning, do not wish to take away my love essence........so.....what then.....stay in this pain? Feel this hurt? Be in agony? Why won't it end! Why won't it go Away!
Type took a deep breathe in.
What.....should i do about my age? Should i let the years i obtained go? Be my age? Be 31?
Type signed.
You would look awful and you know it.
Going to an Academy for older witches and I'll be the only one to look 16. Type signed deeply again.
I......also just can't.......we.....when i was....
Type turned to his side to wince. He was starting to think, the spell made him experience stabbing,headache type pain in his head..
Type took deep breathes.
Slowly he drifted to unconscious.
Floating through pure white space, type looked around with a smile, he felt at peace. Hitting the floor with his feet, he looked before him, eyes widen.
"Th....tharn?"
Without emotion, without any facial expression, he walked towards type.
His eyes darted.
Type felt something was off with this dream.
He then started to step back.
Tharn stopped to eye.
Type stopped has well, looking him over.
Tharn held out his arms.
"I.....only wish.....to touch you?"
Type raised an eye brow.
The dreams he had with tharn In them, were mainly to a forest, embraced in closeness, holding hands.
Type looked around, he was to a white surrounding, feeling at peace and tharn was there.
His eyes darted.
Is.....this a dream?
Tharn watch has type started to figure it out.
Stepping, types eyes shot up, to raise his hand to make tharn float mid air, they were several feet apart.
"This......is not a dream is it tharn kelo?"
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"Where are you type? Hmmm? If we ever ment anything, just let me hold you."
Type took slow steps to go right under tharn to look up to his floating frozen state. There eyes darted.
"This.....is not helping neither of us tharn. It.....is over. I know why you wish to touch me. Yourll see where i am. No tharn.....no......."
Tharn gritted his teeth.
"I love you type. What i feel for you...."
Type fell to his knees to place his hands over his ears to whimper, even in his sleep, the un think spell was to full affect.
Tharn came down, to stand eyeing type.
He reached for him.
Taking a hand up, type breathed heavily to freeze him.
"Stop! With your lies!"
Type took his hand to his ear to hang his head to whimper.
Feeling movements, tharn placed his hand to types head.
The whole surrounding turned black.
"Damn it tharn kelo! Get out of my mind!"
Abruptly type sat up, tharn was thrown out.
To the forest where tharn did not leave, he was sitting crossed legged.
His eyes slowly opened.
"Found you.....my witch."
To type, he bit into his thumb to make it bled. To the middle of his forehead, he drew a symbol to say some incantations.
After, type breathed heavily.
"You.....will never invade my mind again you hunter!"
Feeling the house shake,oda got up to go to type.
She couldn't get in, there was a shield to the door frame. Looking in, type was to the middle of the bed, sitted up, the room was shifting around, it started to turn black, has were his eyes.
"Type......Type! Do not taint your light! Stop now! Stop! Type my son! You need to stop!"
Types body shuttered to look to the side with black eyes that started to flicker back to his own.
The shield went away. Oda ran to type to wrap her arms around.
Type blinked rapidly, to wrap his arms around.
Tears ran down his face.
Oda brought up her hand to the back of his head to stroke.
"Shhh my son. Shhh.....it'll be okay."
Type gulped to hold tighter.
No mom......i don't think it ever will....
Type took.a deep breathe in. His heart was thumbing unevenly, he was in agonizing pain.
Fresh tears rolled down.
I love you tharn......even if What is between us is not real.......it does feel real to me......but we can not be together......never again......no....