my 15 years away from you

Types facial features twitched has he tried to get out of this. Tharn looked to him, with narrowed eyes.
"Relax type.....you need to see......please......."
Type took a deep breathe in to find himself to the side of tharn 16, who was kneeled to the ground, head hung, with deep gatches in his back.
Type gulped to walk about to see tharn to then look up to his see adoptive mother stand before him looking down.
"Again."
Type jumped when he looked to see a dark figure to step forth to give tharn another wipping across his back. Tharn balled his hands into fists.
Types lips parted to look to her.
"You are such a...... Disappointment. Because of you.....your father is dead!"
Tharn lifted his head, with no expression.
Stepping to him, she bent to slap.
His head went to the side.
"You have no idea......what you have done! Should have brought that witch to us! He needed it!"
Tharns head then went to the other side.
She stepped away to shake her head.
"Just tell me why! Why did you let that thing slip through your fingers! Why did you give him that mark! Your heart!"
Silence surrounded them.
"Damn it tharn! Answer me!"
His head went to the other side, tharn breathed heavily.
"You are such a piece of shit to let your father die for that thing! You were suppose to go to that school, learn of them and bring back so your father can live! What the hell is the matter with you! You also have that mental ability! Why didn't you bring it to us! You son of a bitch why!"
She went to her knees to grab his head, to place a hand to his hair to grip, pulling back. There eyes darted.
Tharn gulped.
"It was......because of love. That thing.....was not my father!"
She widen her eyes to step back, to breathe heavily.
"You.....feel in love with that thing! Idiot! Fool! Moron! They do not love! What i had with your father, that was love!"
Tharn darkly chuckled.
"What the two of you had......could.....and would......never compare to what i shared with them......i.....chose him. I.....love him. Thus.....i gave him my heart......"
She looked to the punisher.
"Again!"
He whipped.
Tharn gritted his teeth.
"Again! Again and again! Make him fall to the floor for his crime!"
Type watched has the punisher kept at it til tharn puked up blood then fell to the floor.
His adoptive mother went too him to look down.
"You piece of shit! Choosing them, over your parents."
Tharn weakly looked up.
"You........are not.....my parents........i....have only one person......who is my family......"
She rolled her eyes to kick him in the head to render him unconsiousness.
She looked to the punisher.
"Take him to the healing room. For when he fully comes too....the next part will come about."
Types lips parted.
Has he floated in the darkeness images went around him.
From 16 to 20, tharn was chained to the floor in his adoptive mothers house, she was perfecting his mind control on the humans and other hunters for gain, financial and political. When he refused, he was pulled to the punisher for more whippings.
Types eyes darted at the different imagery.
There was so much pain, but because he didn't have his heart, he never could fully feel it.
By 25, tharn was chained to a table, to thrash about, his mental ability started to wean. His adoptive mother knew what he needed and it was life.
Type saw has adoptive mother brought in a witch who looked scared.
"Do it.... Use the reverse time spell. I wish for my son to be 20 again."
Tharn gritted his teeth.
She looked to him.
"Allow this, if you wish to leave here alive."
Tharn breathed heavily, to lift his head up.
He took a deep breathe in.
"Type......." He whispered.
Types whole body froze.
The witch placed the spell, then the adoptive mother placed a needle in there neck.
She watched has they fell to the floor.
"Mmm....so gullible."
After that, type was in the darkeness to see more images.
His adoptive mother kept him bound to the house by spells she gathered by witches, when tharn needed the years, his adoptive mother would have to pin him down for him to consume, he always fought against it.
Types body shook at what he witness, what his adoptive mother made him do. When she brought in witches, she forced tharn to use his mental ability to make them compliant, tharn would then get in trouble on purpose to be punished by whipping.
By 28, tharn followed her schedule to a tee, he then was able to get out of his locked room, to go to hers to render her in a deep mental state.
Going to the basement, he freed 3 witches, they then helped him escape.
Within the next 3 year's, tharn didn't know what to do, he just needed to stay Away from that woman but something was driving him to different places. So he went, tharn didn't know if he should find type or not, only thing he did was followed that urge.
4 months prior, type was standing behind tharn on the street. Type looked to tharn who seemed frozen. Type stepped too him to eye then followed his gaze, his eyes widen.
It was him, with deshir, they were going to his business hand in hand in broad day light. Deshir held a wide smile, type had no expression.
Types eyes darted to look to tharn, he breathed heavily, then types eyes widen. A lone tear fell down his face.
From everything type saw, tharn never shed a tear....til now.
Coming back, type blinked rapidly, to breathe heavily.
He looked to tharn, who wore no expression to lean back taking his hand away.
Type moved up slowly, with his body coming back to him.
There eyes darted, type hung his head to bring up a hand, taking it back it was sparkled.
"Have i been...." Type gulped.
"Yes."
Types eyes darted.
"How....how....do i know any of that.....actually....happened......i know you can man....."
Type looked up to see tharn hold his hand palm out, to look at him sternly.
"I.......am not lying! I would not! Give me your hand, if you don't trust what you saw. I know if I'm lying the light will go purple. I am not! Give me your hand!"
Types lips parted to look to it.
"In.....one of your.....so called memories, you said my name.....why?"
"Thinking of you.....got me through it."
Type froze to look to tharn.
He breathed heavily.
"Give me your...."
Tharns eyes widen, type came close to wrap his arms around. There eyes darted. Type then leaned his chin up to lay his lips to his.
Tharn wrapped his arms around to reciprocate. He then turned them to lay type to the bed on his back, they weaved and woved there heads tasting the other to the fullest.
Type took his hands down to his shirt to lift it up over his head.
Tharn leaned up to dart his eyes.
"You......mmm....if you wish for me to stay.....you need to place a protector shield around my heart. I can feel it is here."
Type then waved his hand to do so.
Tharn then took off his shirt to then wince has he threw it to the floor. Tharn looked down to see a mark.
"What is this?"
Type leaned up to wrap his arms around to pull him down.
Tharn placed his hands to either side of his body, there eyes darted.
"Making sure, you will stay."
Type took his mouth up to lay his lips to tharns, they kissed in passion. Letting everything around them melt away, even if it's for that moment.