trying to figure it out

Eyes darting, type was to his side confused on why he was hearing tharn call out to him.
Turning, he opened his eyes to look up at the swirling galaxy above him. His eyes widen, tharn was sitting criss cross, staring up, taking a hand up, he was trying to break the barrier.
Type breathed heavily, to then sit up to snap his fingers.
"Type......noooo....."
Quickly it was gone.
Type placed his hand to his forehead to sign, flexing his jaw. Moving that hand down he placed it to his heart, it was aching.
Up, type sat to the edge of the bed, head hung, looking down.
It had been a month, since that happened, to where he called upon tharn just to see him sleep.
He signed, must.....have done that unconsciously.
Up, he went to his bathroom to take a cold shower. This month had been nothing but misery for him.
He longed everyday to see tharn, but after what happened, type made the decision to stay away. When there eyes met a seal locked, type just didn't know for what.
Out, he dried, to get dressed, without snapping his fingers.
To the kitchen, his mother saw him sit, with his head hung, arms on the counter, chewing his inner cheek, eye brows furrowed.
She looked him over to lean up to snap her fingers.
Food appeared in front of him, he didn't even notice.
Oda turned to look at him more, there was something different about him, she couldn't place her finger on it.
Stepping she went to him to place a hand under his chin to move it up. Types face smoothed out, there eyes darted.
"What is troubling you my son?"
Type took a deep breathe in.
"Nothing...."
Oda signed.
"Type.....i can tell. Please do not make me use...."
Types eyes widen.
Oda stepped back to eye him.
"You know i do not like to use my magic against you my son, but i can tell there is something troubling you. Please....talk to me."
Types face fell a bit to look sullenly at her.
"Mom......"
They both looked and a portal opened.
Type got up to snap his fingers for his back pack to come to him.
He stood to step to her.
"Mom.....i have to go. Do not worry. I am but fine."
Kissing her to the cheek, he went around to leave.
Has he walked a bit sullen, his 3 friends met him half way before the acedamy gates.
Type signed.
Has they met up, they all walked for type to stop looking to his side feeling a low electric current.
Tharn was sitting to the top of a table, hands cupped looking to type.
Types heart yearned to be with tharn. To go to him but....
Tharn motioned with his head for type to come. His lips parted to take a step in his direction to then stop. Looking behind, his one friend turned to go to him, grabbing him by the arm to pull him along to look angerly at tharn.
Tharn looked to the side, in anger.
Type signed to turn letting his friend pull him along.
"You need to stay away from them type."
He nodded to hang his head going Back into a depressive state. Looking about, his friends saw depressing bubbles filled with water breaking, weeping. They looked to type with raised eye brows. Type took a deep breathe to make them disappear.
Taking his arm back type went in haste to his classroom.
Sitting, type placed his head in his hand to look down signing.
Since that one day, the two were no where near one another. Type did not know what happened when they were intimate, but something occurred he just didn't know what.
Not getting anything from the lecture, type left in silence to go to the library to look over the stacks.
He read almost every book about seals and that is exactly what happened to them but why? What was sealed?
Shaking his head, type walked across the forbbined section, it mainly had time travel books but it was off limits. Moving his hand across the barrier he wished to go in, he wished to go back in time to take that day back so tharn and him could be friends again. Everyday he was without him, was depressing, sullen, misery filled with woe.
Stepping back, he looked up to chew his inner cheek.
"Barriers are made to be broken...."
Sighing, type went to An empty seat to sit, taking off his back pack to look to the table.
He missed tharn like crazy. Wished to know how he was, what he was doing, if he thought of that one day, if he missed him, how he was feeling after not seeing him for a month, does he care?
Type took a deep breathe in.
That day was a mistake, a deep seeded regret, it made them part.
Well,was not exactly true.
The next day, his friend rayrot went to type has he came from the portal, to ask if he learned his lesson, type saw tharn a bit away, eyes darted, he nodded to then go with rayrot. All that night type thought and thought about what they had done. It was not right, even through it did feel has such. Something happened with them that day, type wish he knew.
That electric current, type tried to find in books in the library to no avail.
What is it? Why is it there? Why do i only feel it with him and not my other friends? That one day, what did we do? What did we seal?
Peering his eyes up, type needed to go to the bathroom.
Grabbing his back pack, he went to go relieve himself. After, he washed his hands to splash water on his face to place his arms to either side of the sink to look himself over.
You are being so un fair to him type, you just stop being his friend, don't talk to him and hang out with your other friends who keeps you away from him And say evil things behind his back.
Types eyes darted to hang his head.
But.....what happened That day? Who can i ask? Where can i find what i seek?
Type was rittaled with confliction and confusion, figuring things out usually came easy for him, why not this.
Straightening up, type turned his head to look to the side widening his eyes.
Tharn was there with his back to the door, eyeing type. Type turned, his back was to the sink looking to tharn, the electric current was passing through them both at a high frequency, higher then it was before. Types heart raced, he breathed erratically.
Tharn raised an eye brow to smirk. Taking his hand up behind him, he locked the bathroom door.