joined at the hip

Once the two became friends, they wouldn't part for anything when they were at the acedamy. Right when type or tharn came through the portal they would meet up and walk to there separate classes together, meet in between and eat lunch together, also sit quit close, after chooses they even said good bye to one another.
The only bit of badness about this was if they ever part, they separately would feel the eyes of the others on them. Even types friends started to call him slurs, they were confused how they were dropped instantly and how he now hung out with That person every second he could.
Type and tharn did not care however.
When they were together, they felt has if they were a jumbled puzzle and when they came in close contact they fit perfectly.
A month came and went then another, before they knew it, 4 months came between them.
They were in total delight and happiness. Has everyday passed they learned a new thing about one another. There favorite color, there favorite food, favorite class, favorite thing to do, all there favorites. They kept away from how they grew up, what happened to there loved ones and anything that would lead to a fight or disagreement. Every time type learned something new, he wished to know more. Even though they were opposites, they had a lot of things in common. Not knowing why but Type felt tharn was his other half. Type and tharn could not get enough of each other. They both knew deep down they shouldn't be friends but the electric current they felt was too overwhelming. Every time they tried to fight against it, they felt misery and woe with sadness, if they didn't fight they would be nothing but be in bliss.
Waking, type looked to his ceiling to smile.
The Galaxy swirled around and type could see tharn asleep.in his bed.
"Mmm morning tharn."
Tharn smiled with his eyes closed to open to turn looking to ceiling seeing type on his back looking up.
"Morning type. See you in 20?"
Type nodded.
Taking a hand up type snapped his fingers.
Up, he sat to the edge with a smile. This had been a day to day occurrence for the last month.
Taking a deep breathe, even though he did things the human way, he got up to snap his fingers to get dressed.
He couldn't wait to go to school and be close to tharn. The weekends were the worst for him. He didn't know why but a pit would grow in his stomach, he would make thunder and lightning, once he made it rain has he sat with his mother when they ate a dinner.
Type had to lie, which he never did, telling her he lost his friends for a reason.
She believed it fully.
Down he snapped his fingers to have a breakfest form on the counter.
Sitting his mother looked to him.
"I thought you didnt make breakfest in that fashion."
Type froze to look up, eyes darted. He gave her a half truth.
"Mmm i made a new friend. I wish to go to school."
Oda smiled to stand going to type. Hand to his shoulder.
"Mmm you are of high spirits this morning. I need to go to work. You finish and head off my son."
Bending she gave him a kiss to the forehead. To then snap her fingers, bubbles surrounded her.
Type hung his head, silence and being alone was never a good thing.
He could and would think.
Even though he had unimaginable fun with tharn, type knew it was not right. He is a hunter descent, you are a witch, this will not bold well for the two of you.
But, i do not know has of why but i can not stay away. Why? Why can i not? Should i tell my mother of this? Maybe she could give me an insight? I have no clue why we are so alike, have so many things in common.....
Type signed.
I.....need to stay away from hi..."
Type whimpered.
Just the thought was causing him pain.
"Why.....why am i feeling has such? I have never felt such a thing with my other friends, then why him? Is he using something against me? Am what i feeling real?"
Types eyes darted.
Eating in speed, he couldn't keep himself away. These new thoughts swirled and plauged his mind.
However, type knew in his heart that tharn was not that powerful to do such a thing, nor would he want to. Type could feel it. Also this electric current they shared when they were close, it grew stronger, made there connection grow, almost has if they were one.
Standing, type snapped his fingers to have the dishes be cleaned and his back pack to be placed on his shoulder.
Stepping a portal, grew, type went through To smile wide.
Tharn went to type to bring up his hand for them to share the blue light. Oddly, it made the electric current dissipate.
Type didn't know why but when the electric current was at its peak, he wished to do something but he fought and hard against it, not knowing why he would want such a thing.
He would often want to kiss tharn.
Shaking his head, they put there hands down for tharn to step to type, to place his arm around his shoulder to pull him along.
Has they went to the academy, they would talk low, kept eyes to one another, going in there little bubble.
Everyone kept there distance and watched in disgust, confusion and multitude of things.
The two could care less.
By lunch type and tharn sat to there table, to hang there heads to consume there food outside.
"How has your classes been?"
Type looked up to swallow.
"Mmm boring. And yours?"
"Switched. They know of My.powers, they are more mental then anything."
Type smiled.
"I should be taking one of those classes in the next term. Maybe you and i shall be in it."
Tharn smiled.
"I do hope so."
Tharn then placed his drink down to chuckle a bit.
Type looked to him confused and then looked around embrassed.
Stupid heart bubbles.
Has they chatted, one of types ex friends was sitting with 2 of tharns bullies. They watched shaking there heads.
"This is not right. Those two need to know of that."
Types ex friend smiled to look to the two bullies.
"After types last class, i.have an idea."
Type then straightened up to quiver.
Tharn looked to him questinally.
"Type? Are you not feeling well?"
Type took a deep breathe in to look at tharn with a sullen look. He could feel something unpleasant was coming to them. Not wanting to get tharn involved type smiled to lie.
"Tharn.....after my.class today. I shall be busy. You should go straight home."
He looked him up and down.
"I can wait type."
He shook his head to get up with his tray.
"No need. I'll see you tomorrow."
Type turned to throw his trash away to leave alone. He kept his head hung,  hearing the whispers and murmurs has he passed the others.
Saying a small incantation, type went deaf for the reminder of the day. He didn't miss anything.
By the end of the class, type followed the bad vibe to the underground storage.
Tharn followed in secert, he was not fooled by type.
To the storage before the open door, type took a deep breathe to turn. His ex friend rayrot stood before him with two others. Type was happy he could hear again. Snapping his fingers, his backpack went back home. He breathed in deep to look at them each.
"What is this?"
Rayrot went forward.
"What are you doing with this person? You drop all your friends for him? Why? Has he placed you under a spell? Do you not care what he is? What flows through his veins?"
Tharn peeked his head a bit further out to hear.
"We are friends. I dropped you all because you do not wish to put what he is in the past  to become his friend. He is more then what flows through his veins. Hunter decent or not, he is a pure soul. Now, you all need to disperse and leave us be."
Tharn smiled.
Rayrot shook his head.
"This is not right! You know this type...."
He stepped forward, eyes darting.
Rayrot bit his thumb.
Type looked to him confused.
"I am being your true friend here type. I am going to place a forget me knot. You shall forget all about him."
Types opened wide.
"Rayrot! You better not!"
The two bullys went to type to hold him back, making sure he couldnt use his powers. Type struggled.
Tharn instantly bit into his thumb to have a drop fall to the floor, they all froze.
Type looked to see tharn walk in haste to him.
"Tharn.....i told you to go home."
"I knew better."
Tharn took off the others hands from his arms.
They looked to another with a smile.
However, this was rayrots specialty, he could get out of almost any frozen charm.
Out, he blasted type and tharn in the storage room.
They both looked to him, on there sides.
Rayrot looked to the both of them to shake his head.
"You wish to be with him. A hunter. Then.....be really alone with it. Maybe then Yourll learn."
Rayrot waved his fingers, the doors closed.
Type instantly got up to, try and open. However, it was sealed.
Tharn got slowly up to go to type.
He eyed him.
"Can't you use your magic too...."
Type hung his head, to stop trying to open the door, breathing heavily.
"Do.....you see the yellow line to the ground?"
Tharn looked.
"Yes."
"These are sealing agents. When the door seals no one can open them, not even by magic. We are trapped til the janitor comes in. Which should be in a few hours."
Type hit his head against the door.
Tharn looked to him confused.
"Does that bother you? To be with me for a few more hours?"
Types heart oddly skipped a beat.
Alone, that electric current grows stronger, hard to fight it.
Leaning his head to the side he looked to tharn.
"You know it does not. My.mother will worry. Wont your parents?"
Tharn shrugged.
He turned to lean his back to the wall.
"Well, what should we do.in the mean time?"
A smile spread across his face.
"Mmm there is this one thing...."
Tharn turned his head to eye type, raising an eye brow.
What is this witch thinking?